Must-read Joey Mazzarino interview on Tough Pigs

dwayne1115

Reaction score
This could really bring up some interesting converstaion on MFS All this time I really thought a lot of why the movie turned out the way it did was because of Sony. I got that from the old Brian Henoson interview on IGN.com Seems to me however that he is pushing blames on others.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
This was a good interview. I don't agree with him about keeping Murray from being on the street. But most of it was itneresting. I am really excited about teh nods to the fans in Sesame Street's next season. i expect those nods be in the episodes and not the inserts. I hope that Biff and Sully really do appear, and that he wasn't just mentioning them as an example of what kinds of nods to expect. It'll be great if maybe Don Music and Roosevelt Franklin make brief, non-speaking cameos.

antsamthompson9

Reaction score
Joey is a great preformer. I like a lot of his characters. His voice doesn't bother me.

Redsonga

Reaction score
part 1

Part 2

Oh wow! Thank for alerting us about this dwmckim! This is really amazing stuff and I gotta say that I am really an anticipation for season 40 after reading this interview!
You know, about the talking to the screen part he was talking about, I remember there was always that in SST but (at least when I was little) there was never a pause to 'let' to you 'answer'. If you wanted to say hello, you yelled it over the show itself *lol*:excited: