MWoO Appreciation

DanDanStrawberry

Reaction score
There has been lots of negative talk around MuppetCentral about the upcoming film The Muppets Wizard of Oz. But there's also been lots of positive talk. This thread is just for positive talk. So...who's excited??

*Dan raises hand!!*

christyb

Reaction score
I'm like totally there. I'm excited. I just hope I won't miss it. If I do.....I won't be one happy moving buddy for my family.:halo:

theprawncracker

Reaction score
I'm totally ready even though I'm graduating the exact time it's on. Thank goodness TiVo is here to save the day!!!:smile: It's gonna be totally awesome, Pepe, Scooter, Crazy Harry, Sweetums, EM, Ohhh I'm so excited:big_grin: :excited:

Beauregard

Reaction score
:attitude: Mwoo, Mwoo! The rest are only moos.
:rolleyes: Mwoo, Mwoo. De rest are only moos, ok.
:zany: QACK!
Kermit: Out, out out, you ruined the sequence.

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
I'M SO EXCITED!!! AND I JUST CAN'T HIDE IT!!!! I'M ABOUT TO LOSE CONTROL AND I THINK I LIKE IT!!!!
<stops singing>
but inall seriousness muppetly possible, I'm inviting whoever I can think of to come over to my house to watch, I'm ditching the teachers-and-teachers-assistants-appreciation-service my synagogue is having that night (since I already know they appreciate me, though I'm yet to figure out why...), I'm calling my uncle early to wish him happy birthday, and in short, ignoring every other thing I WOULD do May 20 if it were not MWoO.
Well, I mean, I'll still go to school, and eat, and that sort of thing, but... you know. And my AIM away message is a constant MWoO ad, as is my AIM profile, and I'm telling you I am totally PUMPED! and it's only...
EIGHTEEN DAYS 'TIL MWoO! EIGHTEEN DAYS 'TIL MWoO! EIGHTEEN DAYS 'TIL MWoO! EIGHTEEN DAYS 'TIL MWoO!!!!!!!!!!!!
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!
<dances around like crazy, in a sort of poor-excuse-for-tapdancing-kind-of-way>.

Frogster

Reaction score
I'm not that excited. It'll be a lot like It's A Very Merry Muppet Christmas Movie. Sorry, but I'm consentrating my excitement on Star Wars: Revenge Of The Sith, which opens up the day before. It's definitely more of a Star Wars feeling I'm having lately than a Muppet feeling. Maybe if this was on 16 years ago, and the Muppets were what I'd call The Muppets, I'd be excited. I'll still watch it in hopes that it's going to be somewhat good. But I'll tape it.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Frogster said:
I'm not that excited. It'll be a lot like It's A Very Merry Muppet Christmas Movie. Sorry, but I'm consentrating my excitement on Star Wars: Revenge Of The Sith, which opens up the day before. It's definitely more of a Star Wars feeling I'm having lately than a Muppet feeling. Maybe if this was on 16 years ago, and the Muppets were what I'd call The Muppets, I'd be excited. I'll still watch it in hopes that it's going to be somewhat good. But I'll tape it.
Vey possitive...:embarrassed: