MWoO Appreciation

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Is it confirmed that we'll get to see Rowlf :sympathy:? Will he speak? Ooo now I'm even more excited about MWoO!!!:wink:

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
Rowlf did have a line or two in the Christmas movie. But Bill's Rowlf sounded like Bobo the Bear, another one of Bill's characters. Hopefully Barretta has been doing his homework in making his Rowlf's voice sound like Henson's Rowlf.

As for the Electric Mayhem, it's great they'll be in the movie more. I'm curious as to how Dr. Teeth is going to sound like now that Barretta is doing the character. That moves John Kennedy from doing Teeths voice into doing Floyds voice now that Jerry Nelson is retired. I hope Zoot speaks and I hope to see Lips and have him say a few lines.

ryan

Beauregard

Reaction score
Well, Zoot dosn't need to say more than, "Huh?" and that can be dubbed from an earlier recording of him!!!

Erine81981

Reaction score
I'M EXCITED FOR IT!! WOOOOOOOOO!!! Can't wait to watch it. I know I'll be recording it and buying the cd and buying the dvd and other muppets stuff!!

MWOO!!! To every cow thats ever made fun of me.

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
Beauregard said:
Well, Zoot dosn't need to say more than, "Huh?" and that can be dubbed from an earlier recording of him!!!
Well I know it would be getting out of character if Zoot said a full senetence, but still!

ryan

Erine81981

Reaction score
He did talk in the MGC when Kermit ask someone why Animal is like he is and Zoots answers "Oh, he's just upset about missing the Rembrandt exhibit at the National Gallery."

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
Ya, I know. Zoot seemed more alive in that movie than he did in the other movies and in the Muppet Show.

ryan

Beauregard

Reaction score
He was home in the hip-centre of the world...the UK!

Erine81981

Reaction score
Fozzie Bear said:
Zoot has some lines on the old TMS Fan Club album, you can find it at Back Stage Left's website (under www.scarecroe.com I think).

Seems that it just brings up his website. I don't know where to go after that. Could you help me Kevin?