1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

My blog entry on Muppets!

Discussion in 'On the Web' started by Puckrox, Jan 7, 2012.

1. Puckrox

Puckrox Well-Known Member

brkndwnbus and DramaQueenMokey like this.
  2. charlietheowl

charlietheowl Well-Known Member

That was a really nice entry. I think you did a nice job summing up what it means to be a Muppet fan.
  3. heralde

heralde Well-Known Member

Great job, there's a lot of enthusiasm behind this entry. :)
  4. Puckrox

Thanks guys. :D
  5. DramaQueenMokey

DramaQueenMokey Well-Known Member

Love your blog entry Julia, it's really speaks to me and I get just this positive energy from it! forgive my over-use of 80s vocab but it's awesome :)
    Puckrox likes this.
  6. minor muppetz

minor muppetz Well-Known Member

Good article, though I found a small error: You listed the back half of Mr. Snuffleupagus as one of Hunt's roles until 1992, as if Richard Hunt performed the back half until his death. But he had only performed the back half during the 1970s. I'm pretty sure he stopped performing the back half when Jerry Nelson stoped performing the front half (Richard Hunt then performed the front half for a year or two, but never the voice). Bryant Young has been performing the back half since at least 1985 (he's credited as such in Follow That Bird).
  7. Puckrox

Oh, oops! My bad! Thanks for the correction!