My custom Hasbro Fraggles...

beaker

Reaction score
Oh my, that cotterpin looks pretty darn authentic.

Well...Hot Topic and other places have the new Sababa FR plushes, so have at it!

wembleyfraggle

Reaction score
Philo and Gunge said:
Can you make a Philo and Gunge?
I would love to do Philo and Gunge with the Trasheap, but i really cant figure out how!

Ty :smirk:

wembleyfraggle

Reaction score
Just updated the pics on the site i now have The worlds oldest and Henchy and the old jypsy lady!
Take a look!
Ty :excited:

Foodie

Reaction score
wembleyfraggle said:
Just updated the pics on the site i now have The worlds oldest and Henchy and the old jypsy lady!
Take a look!
Ty :excited:
Did you make John's suit or did he borrow it from Babar or some one?

Nick :smirk:

wembleyfraggle

Reaction score
Foodie said:
Did you make John's suit or did he borrow it from Babar or some one?

Nick :smirk:
I made it out of felt, its amazing what you can do with a little felt and a glue gun!
Ty :stick_out_tongue:

Foodie

Reaction score
wembleyfraggle said:
I made it out of felt, its amazing what you can do with a little felt and a glue gun!

Ah! I must say, you done good. I have a rather well-dressed Pedigree Gobo and have been thinking about finding some pants for him.
:smirk:

Nick

Ryan

Reaction score
wembleyfraggle said:
These are all really cool. The Storyteller and the Gypsy Lady are the best. I'm suprised you used hot glue on these, and didn't even sew!

May I give a little bit of creative criticism? Cantus looks a little odd to be. Kind of like Gobo in a bear costume :wink:

Other than that, all of your customs are awesome. Good job! :cool:

wembleyfraggle

Reaction score
Ryan said:
These are all really cool. The Storyteller and the Gypsy Lady are the best. I'm suprised you used hot glue on these, and didn't even sew!

May I give a little bit of creative criticism? Cantus looks a little odd to be. Kind of like Gobo in a bear costume :wink:

Other than that, all of your customs are awesome. Good job! :cool:

I know! I fixed it but im having somebody else post my pix on the site so its when he can do it is when its updated! My new Catus looks alot better!
Tyler