My encounter with an 8 yr old Gumball

Ernie101

Reaction score
Ok about an hour ago I went to the movie place with my mom.We rented movies then i stuck a courter in the gumball machine.If you get one wrapped in aluminium foil you win a free rental.So i win! WOW! Well I show him then I go pick out a movie.Then he asks for the gumball and i give him the wrapper.He says,You ate that? I said Yeah.He goes ohh noo.Then he said those that are wrapped i re-use when people win.That gumballs probally been in there 8 yrs.So i was 6 years old when he put that thing in there! I was like oh no! I spit it out.Then everyone laughs at me.Not fun! I wondered why it was so hard!

Luke

Reaction score
I still have a mint box of ALF trading cards somewhere that still has all the bubblegum in the packets - must be about 15 years old. I could open it and give you all a taste verdict but then they'd be worth less .... hmmmm!

Ernie101

Reaction score
Heck dude i wouldnt try it.My was only 8 and i was like UGH Yours is 15 lol.

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
maybe i shouldn't.......of course i know of some stores around here where i bet the gum is from the 50's

Sarah

Ernie101

Reaction score
try it....It will make you spit it out fast lol.Then you have an awful taste.

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
Originally posted by sarah_yzma
maybe i shouldn't.......of course i know of some stores around here where i bet the gum is from the 50's

Sarah
gum from the 50's..hey a collectors item!!!!! you can collect old gum and go on some talk show like the jay leno show and talk about why you collect old gum!!!!!! and then you'll be famous! woohoo...

ryan