My encounter with an 8 yr old Gumball

beaker

Reaction score
LOL! (err, Smiling Out Loud) This has to be one of the strangest thread Ive ever read on here, heh.

You kids always manage to crack me up. What other forum has this kind of strange avant garde comedy?

And Luke...you do know if the insectoid aliens ever come down to earth and all crops and food supplies are wiped out, it might come down to that ALF bubblegum for survival. ^)^

Ernie101

Reaction score
Well ya know Old gum sure does taste good!

HAHA just joking though i was gonna write that huh?

Luke

Reaction score
Originally posted by beaker
And Luke...you do know if the insectoid aliens ever come down to earth and all crops and food supplies are wiped out, it might come down to that ALF bubblegum for survival. ^)^
The whole world fighting over a pack of ALF bubblegum in the race for nuclear survivial ....... now THAT would be good publicity for a TV show ! :big_grin:

beaker

Reaction score
Heh, this is definately the kind of levity I needed on here. Thanks guys! And hey, at least you got a free movie out of it right?

And yes Luke...Im sure somwhere in a fringe survival manual baseball card bubblegum is included in some sort of post apocalyptic food staple^_^

Ernie101

Reaction score
Yeah I ate a 8 yr old gumball for a free movie WHOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOO!

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
Originally posted by Ernie101
Yeah I ate a 8 yr old gumball for a free movie WHOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOO!
was the movie worth the 8 year old gum! was the movie good!?..what did you rent?

ryan

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
ah i saw tha movie...ya that was a cool movie..hey you know they're going to make a blade 3 don't you?......

ryan

Ernie101

Reaction score
YUps So ryan wuzzup,tell ma bout ya self bro?

beaker

Reaction score
They let a 14 year old see such an ultra violent and grotesque film? Not bad! LOL That Wesley Pipes is a bad azz.