My Episode Ideas...

SSLFan

Reaction score
I was looking through my closet and found these episode ideas I had written around the time of season 37. Hope you like them. Note that I gave them official titles. This is also ment to be set around season 40. Enjoy!​
.............................................................​
"Hush, Hush, Hush Barkey."
Season 40 Premire: When Barkley can't sleep, Big Bird, Bob, Maria, Susan, and Gordon sing him a lullaby, read him a story, and give him a bowl of milk (he likes it) all in an attempt to get him to sleep (and stop howling!).​
"Visitors From Mars."
The Yip- Yip Martians arrive on Sesame St., and Elmo and Zoe offer to teach them alot about earthlings, with the help of Alan, Miles, Gabby, Gordon, Big Bird, and the kids. They learn the Alphabet, about telephones, to play checkers, and to jump- rope.​
"Big Bird's Scrapbook"
Big Bird shows Elmo and the kids his scrapbook of when he and Barkley went to China and Japan.​
"Bert's Telescope (The Moon and the Stars)"
Ernie goes to the "A- B-C-D- Mart" to get Bert a telescope for their annual "Buddies Day" celebration. While Ernie is gone, Bert is still trying to figure out what to get Ernie. Abby Caddaby poofs in, and asks Bert what does Ernie like. Bert says he likes soccer, and Abby Caddaby suggests he gets Ernie a soccer ball. Bert soon does so.​
Later that night, the two exchange gifts, and both with their friend Abby Caddaby, go on the roof- top of 123 to take a look at the night sky with Bert's new telescope.​
" A Stormy Day on Sesame Street"
When a storm hits, Elmo, Zoe, and Telly take cover at Gina's. The trio soon learn they are spending the night after each receiving a phone call from their parents. While Elmo has a ball playing with Marco, Zoe begins to feel homsick, and Telly becomes very afraid of the thunderstorm. Gina assures them everything well be okay, and tells Zoe she well see her Mommy and Daddy again, and sings a song to Telly about that the storm will pass. The two then join Elmo and Marco in making "shadow puppets."​

"Baby's Day Out"
Gina takes Marco and Elmo to the zoo, where they learn all about animals (with the help of zookeeper Grover!).​
"Movin' On In"
Elmo tries to figure out what's going on when he here's that Miles is moving. As it turns out, Miles is getting an apartment to stay close to campus while he's attending college.​
"Pretty Little Fairy Does A Mean Trick"
After Abby has had enough of Oscar's "grouchiness," she uses her magic to turn him nice, but the results of that prove otherwise.​
"To Granny Bird's House We Go"
Big Bird and the gang go to visit his Granny Bird, where they play games, sing songs, and taste some of Granny Bird's homade birdseed cookies (which wows Cookie Monster!).​
"The Golden Wand"
While Abby awaits the arrival of her newest wand, her and Big Bird decide to sing the alphabet and play charades with Gabby and the kids.​
...........................................................​
Well, these are just SOME of the episodes, but I will post more later! Stay tuned!​
:stick_out_tongue: :grouchy: :frown:

Drtooth

Reaction score
I was going to post it somewhere else, but I had an idea where Super Grover had an evil (or Grouchy) twin that kept doing unfriendly things and ruining Super Grover's good name.

Would be a great lesson in dealing with Bullies.

SSLFan

Reaction score
More Episode Ideas

Thanks ilikemuppets! You also have a nice episode idea Drtooth! Well, here's five more epsiodes, but it's not over yet!:big_grin:

"Shhh, Don't Tell"

While playing catch, Telly and Baby Bear accidently brake a vase sitting outside of Hooper's store. The two, who are afraid they will get in trouble, decide to blame every thing on Curly Bear, who then throws the blame on Barkley. Now the question is-"who really broke the vase?"

"The Bug Fair on Sesame Street"

Roxy Marie is having a bug fair, showcasing all the bugs and insects she had seen during her visit at camp. Everyone is in attendance, except for Baby Natasha, who is afraid of bugs.

"The Lost Soap"

Elmo's dad reads him a storybook at bedtime about a lost explorer (Elmo), who is accompanied by a mermaid (Zoe) and a twiddlebug in a quest to find "the lost soap of Atlantis."

"The Day the Street Stood Still"

The Bear family has a hard time getting their youngest sibling, Curly Bear, to attened her first day of daycare, so Elmo, Telly, and Big Bird offer to show her how fun daycare can be.

"In My Book, I See..."

Abby, Rosita, and Zoe all receive their new library cards, and decide to check out some books at the Sesame Street Library. As they begin to read their books, they imagine themselves as the particular person in the story.

................................................................................

Well, more episodes later!
:stick_out_tongue: :frown:

SSLFan

Reaction score
Today's Episodes....

Well, another list of episode ideas from *yours truly*.:big_grin:

"Pigeons, Buses, and A Yellow Guy In A Sweater"

On his way home from a pigeon convention, Bert misses the bus, and has to wait two more hours for the next one. Bert's patience (and temper) is tested after an annoying clash of AM's begin to bug him.

"I Love Alice"

Big Bird and Elmo offer to baby-sit Snuffy's little sister Alice, who proves to be a handful.

"Fiesta!"

Big Bird, Abby, Maria, Herry, and the kids help Rosita prepare for a fiesta for her visiting abula and cousins from Mexico.

"Disco Fever"

In this musical episode featuring some of the best songs out of the 70's, Gordon tells Big Bird, Abby, and the kids about the time Sesame Street went into the disco craze.

"The Big Surprise"

Without approval , Elmo invites himself, Frazzle, Telly, Baby Bear, and Herry over to Mile's new apartment, on the same night before Miles has a big exam coming up.

................................................................................

Stay tuned for more (if your reading this)!:wink:

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
"Hush, Hush, Hush Barkey."
Season 40 Premire: When Barkley can't sleep, Big Bird, Bob, Maria, Susan, and Gordon sing him a lullaby, read him a story, and give him a bowl of milk (he likes it) all in an attempt to get him to sleep (and stop howling!).​
That's definitely adorable, I love Barkley! And I know how difficult it is to calm a frightened dog, lol.

mbmfrog

Reaction score
You know those are some good ideas. :smile:

I kind of had some similar ideas myself but it would have been for the show's 40th season. :frown:

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Good ideas.Maybe you could email Sesame Workshop if they could create those ideas into real episodes.:wink: