My Episode Ideas...

JEANYLASER

Reaction score
My episode idea for Sesame Street is Big Bird meets his favorite superhero Superbird comes to Sesame Street. That's my idea. I love Superheros.:smile:

SSLFan

Reaction score
Even More Ideas!

I haven't done this for awhile, but here are some more ep ideas.

........................................................................................

"Big Bird Spends the Night"

Big Bird spends the night at Snuffy's cave as part of their sleepover. He has fun, but soon begins to feel homesick. In the end, he and Snuffy decide to spend the night at his nest back on Sesame Street.

"Dr. Feel Good"

Bert and Ernie appear on "The Doctor Feel Good Show," complaining how each roomate has been unfair lately. They soon learn to cooperate.

"The Biggest..."

After reading "The Book of World Records" with Maria, Big Bird, Elmo, Zoe, and the kids, Cookie Monster decides he wants to set the record of baking the world's largest cookie!

"Sesame Street-Live?"

A camera crew comes to Sesame Street to film segments for a music video featuring a "celebrity"(Little Chrissy and the Alphabeats). The Sesame Street
residents begin to panic not knowing what to do- but in the end, they learn to just be themselves.

"Coming Home"

It's Family Day on Sesame Street, and everyone awaits the arrival of Miles to kick off the celebration.

"Planes, Trains, and Automobiles. (And Tricycles Too!)

Different uses of transportation are discussed throughout this episode.

.............................................................................................

To be continued shortly! Stay tuned!

:stick_out_tongue: :grouchy: :frown:

SSLFan

Reaction score
Today's Ep...

Well today's ep, that's right, only 1! lol!:big_grin:

.........................................................................................

P is for Peanut

In this 30-minute primetime special, an AM named Tyler, learns he has
peanut allergies, and Maria and Elmo accompany him to the hospital to
get him checked out.

Cast

Elmo
Tyler
Maria
Big Bird
AM Doctor
Rosita
Abby
Alan
Telly
Various AM Muppets

Drtooth

Reaction score
I think we should have something semi-dramatic about Abby...

Either A) an episode in which she realises she relies far too much on Magic, and needs to learn how to do things by herself. (though it seems it would be a lot like the David Allen Grier "Aladdin" episode from a couple years back)
or B) an episode in which she gets extremely frustraited trying to do magic, and gives up and becomes depressed until everyone tells her that a lot of things take practice. And they point out she is just a kid, and by the time she becomes an adult she'll be able to master her craft.

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
"Dr. Feel Good"

Bert and Ernie appear on "The Doctor Feel Good Show," complaining how each roomate has been unfair lately. They soon learn to cooperate.
I like that idea, especially if they could use the famous Dr. Feel. The only problem there is that after that ep, they might think it would be wrong to continue playing the sketches where Ernie keeps Bert up at night. It might destroy that concept. Maybe if it were done somehow with Telly and Baby Bear, it might be a little easier to do. I do like the idea of using :frown: and :stick_out_tongue: in more street scenes though. After all, it worked in season 34 with the ep about Bert's birthday. I also liked the idea about using Barkley in more street scenes, and Alice for that matter. The few times Barkley does appear it's mainly in an insert. In fact in the episode where Telly and Baby Bear needed to catch the word 'dog,' they decided to dress up as dogs. Why couldn't they just get Barkley? Sometimes it seems like characters forget that he exists.

I liked the idea for the scrapbook episode too, but that could be expanded on.. Rather than just "Big Bird in China" and "Big Bird in Japan." Maybe BB's scrapbook could include more specials and episodes. This one could be a primetime special as well.

Anyway, your ideas were really good. Just thought I'd add a little bit there.

SSLFan

Reaction score
Hey guys, since my computer is somewhat functioning right again, I plan to start writing more ep ideas soon. Just thought I'd let you know.