My FTP

BorkBork

Reaction score
Telekinesis said:
I would like to help if I can.

Telekinesis@cinci.rr.com

Hey Guys. I'd love to give you all accounts, but right now, since wednesday i am on dialup. I won't be on dialup for long, just a little while. I am waiting for a huge 10 megabit connection that will allow me to bring you a faster download. I'll add those that want an account as soon as i get my new broadband connection. I predict it will be sometime during next week or the week after. Please be patient for just a few more days.

BorkBork

Reaction score
Ok, guys and gals, i am online again, so go ahead and connect to my server. If there's any trouble, shoot me an email via the email form.

BorkBork

Reaction score
I'm sorry to say that i lost nearly everything i had in a hard disk crash...so therefor i am discontinueing my muppet-server for now.

BorkBork

Reaction score
Those that already have an account are welcome to continue downloading, however i am only serving movies, no muppet shows.

BorkBork

Reaction score
Ok, guys...

I now have a superfast 10mb/s connection. You can reach my server on this adress:
dr-alban.stabilt.se

Beauregard

Reaction score
Sorry, I am confused. What is this? And why has the borkbork FTP stopped working?

BorkBork

Reaction score
It's working again...i just had a problem with my firewall a few days...it's all right now.