1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 47
    Sesame Street's 47th season officially began Saturday January 7 on HBO. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

My Gonzo replica , master replica photos

Discussion in 'Muppet Replicas' started by karen Piggy, May 4, 2014.

1. karen Piggy

karen Piggy New Member

I am really pleased with him , i found a uk seller and he was in mint condition the box is really great as well everything about it says class , i had him over a week before i had him out his box , so here are his first photo shoot , its really like having the real Gonzo in my house enjoy

[​IMG]

[​IMG][/IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG][/IMG]

ps i am very interested in buying a Animal masters replica (boxed) from a uk seller my e bay user name will be given iv a 100% great feedback Karen :)

Wafflesnacker likes this.
  2. Wafflesnacker

Wafflesnacker Member

Wow amazing!
    Have you ever considered turning them into puppets?

3. Muppetboy09

Muppetboy09 Well-Known Member

I wouldn't suggest it. For one, you are ruining the value of the Replica. Secondly, it is very difficult to turn these into the puppets without ruining them in the processs

4. Wafflesnacker

Wafflesnacker Member

Yeah, I've seen someone try, but he cracked an eye, fixed it. It does look nice.

One problem I have with master replicas is that Kermit has a lack of a bendy mouth, horizontally.

5. karen Piggy

karen Piggy New Member

I love him just the way he is i love him!!

6. karen Piggy

karen Piggy New Member

the master replica Kermit looks odd i dont like it much thats why i got a Kermit made

7. Wafflesnacker

Wafflesnacker Member

Can you upload an image of his eyes open?(Shocked)

8. karen Piggy

karen Piggy New Member

sorry no he is in his box .

9. Eyeball

Eyeball Well-Known Member

If you don't mind me asking, how much did you pay for him?