My Kermit picture from Steve Whitmire

dwayne1115

Reaction score
hey i just got a picture frome JHC of Kermit, and i thought it was going to be some small little thing in black and wight but no. it a nice big pic and in coler and singed by the Frog himself. im so happy i just dont know what to say. The JHC is so involved with there fans they know thats whats going to help them out wow
i was just telling Steve Witterme happy b day and asked if he would send me a pic. it was forward strait to him. WOW i think i might try Frank next maybe not sure a lilte scared caues he is Frank Oz but i just wanted to say thank you JHC i love JHC and everything t
hey do im beind them 1111000000001110000% yeaaaaaaa :smile:

Yea Kermit told me hi so hahahaha i got told hi by the forg wowo so happy :smile: :smile: :smile:

Beauregard

Reaction score
Do you have a picture of the picture? I mean a scan you can put on the net-y for us?

jediX

Reaction score
Wish I had a Muppeteer autograph...I do have one of my favorite band, though, but that's it. :smirk:

dwayne1115

Reaction score
not yet but look it really works just e mail one of the muppeters and ask for a pic and if they have one they will mail you one. i also got a reall sweet note form them to for saing so much nice things about JHC i really think they like me after all.
Just dont e mail them constanly im going to wait for awiel befor i ask for another pic but asking qustions is onther thing hehehehe .

Now where i put that rubber chicken
:embarrassed:

Ruahnna

Reaction score
Hate to sound like such a newbie, but can you tell me where I can write to our favorite Muppet performers? I would be very greateful. ruahnna@arilion.com

dwayne1115 said:
hey i just got a picture frome JHC of Kermit, and i thought it was going to be some small little thing in black and wight but no. it a nice big pic and in coler and singed by the Frog himself. im so happy i just dont know what to say. The JHC is so involved with there fans they know thats whats going to help them out wow
i was just telling Steve Witterme happy b day and asked if he would send me a pic. it was forward strait to him. WOW i think i might try Frank next maybe not sure a lilte scared caues he is Frank Oz but i just wanted to say thank you JHC i love JHC and everything t
hey do im beind them 1111000000001110000% yeaaaaaaa :smile:

Yea Kermit told me hi so hahahaha i got told hi by the forg wowo so happy :smile: :smile: :smile:

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
I wrote to Steve and Kermit and Rizzo, and got signed photos from Kermit and Rizzo that Steve also signed for me. Also of Gonzo and Camilla, signed by Gonzo and Dave, and Jerry Nelson who signed a picture of himself (YAY!), and an autograph photo of Frank Oz, and several other photos JHC has mailed out to me.

jediX

Reaction score
Hold onto those, man. Henson autographs are going for upwards of $100 on eBay. Not that you'd ever want to sell them, though. :smile: (I know I sure wouldn't)

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Mine are only valuable to me. I like to get things personalized to me!

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
I might try that some time. After all, I got an autographed pic of Melissa Joan Hart a few years ago. Maybe I should try for some Muppateer autographs as well.