1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

My Kermit picture from Steve Whitmire

Discussion in 'Henson People' started by dwayne1115, Oct 4, 2003.

1. dwayne1115

dwayne1115 Well-Known Member

hey i just got a picture frome JHC of Kermit, and i thought it was going to be some small little thing in black and wight but no. it a nice big pic and in coler and singed by the Frog himself. im so happy i just dont know what to say. The JHC is so involved with there fans they know thats whats going to help them out wow
    i was just telling Steve Witterme happy b day and asked if he would send me a pic. it was forward strait to him. WOW i think i might try Frank next maybe not sure a lilte scared caues he is Frank Oz but i just wanted to say thank you JHC i love JHC and everything t
    hey do im beind them 1111000000001110000% yeaaaaaaa :)

Yea Kermit told me hi so hahahaha i got told hi by the forg wowo so happy :) :) :)
  2. Beauregard

Beauregard Well-Known Member

Do you have a picture of the picture? I mean a scan you can put on the net-y for us?
  3. jediX

jediX Active Member

Wish I had a Muppeteer autograph...I do have one of my favorite band, though, but that's it. :smirk:
  4. dwayne1115

not yet but look it really works just e mail one of the muppeters and ask for a pic and if they have one they will mail you one. i also got a reall sweet note form them to for saing so much nice things about JHC i really think they like me after all.
    Just dont e mail them constanly im going to wait for awiel befor i ask for another pic but asking qustions is onther thing hehehehe .

Now where i put that rubber chicken
    :o
  5. Ruahnna

Ruahnna Well-Known Member

Hate to sound like such a newbie, but can you tell me where I can write to our favorite Muppet performers? I would be very greateful. ruahnna@arilion.com

6. Fozzie Bear

Fozzie Bear Well-Known Member

I wrote to Steve and Kermit and Rizzo, and got signed photos from Kermit and Rizzo that Steve also signed for me. Also of Gonzo and Camilla, signed by Gonzo and Dave, and Jerry Nelson who signed a picture of himself (YAY!), and an autograph photo of Frank Oz, and several other photos JHC has mailed out to me.
  7. jediX

jediX Active Member

Hold onto those, man. Henson autographs are going for upwards of $100 on eBay. Not that you'd ever want to sell them, though. :) (I know I sure wouldn't)
  8. Fozzie Bear

Mine are only valuable to me. I like to get things personalized to me!
  9. Daffyfan2003

Daffyfan2003 Well-Known Member

I might try that some time. After all, I got an autographed pic of Melissa Joan Hart a few years ago. Maybe I should try for some Muppateer autographs as well.
  10. dwayne1115

hey it realy does work im all for it wowo :)
  11. froggiegirl18

froggiegirl18 New Member

it does!!I received a picture of Kermit signed by Kermit...but it is only a hard print that you can tell was printed off a copier, but I am so thrilled they actually sent something, but just a little dissapointed because everyone else was talking about glossy autographs and the company keeps sending me pictures over line even though I gave them my mailing address..hopefully one day I can receive another glossy autograph but hey as long as they are sending pictures I guess I should not complain...but I did almost cry...because it wasn't what I expected..I love the muppets and the performers just as much..but the autograph looked rushed..I did not feel that loved by the company but I know the puppeteers are busy and so is the company...so I understand..just it hurt some...but still love everything that they produce..
    -Sandee
  12. Rugby

Rugby Member

When I was 14 or so, I finally received a REAL Jim Henson autograph after writing the fan club tons of times. You can tell it's his real signature made with a Sharpie marker and not a photocopied print. It's a black and white of Jim where he's resting his knuckle on his temple. That is one of my prized posessions, even at 34 years old.
  13. Don'tLiveonMoon

Don'tLiveonMoon New Member

Wow, that's really cool. An authentic autograph from Jim Henson would be so exciting, and especially treasured now.
    Erin
  14. guysmiley4ever

guysmiley4ever New Member

...did you email them or mail a letter?
    How long did it take to get a respone?
    I'm going to write some more letters, haven't heard back from anyone yet...
    just wondering if email or regular mail is better?
    thanx!
    :)
  15. Fozzie Bear

regular mail is better, obviously, because it takes more time and is more personal! Are you sending Self-addressed stamped envelopes?
  16. dwayne1115

i do the e mail thing i got a wonderfull pic of the whole gang singed by fozzie i love it. :o
  17. guysmiley4ever

:eek: Oops...no I didn't send an SASE with the previous letter.
    I just wrote a nice letter and asked for a photo is possible.
    Hope I still hear back from them... :cry:
    Wow, I guess I really don't know how to write a fan letter.
    I didn't ask any questions cause I thought they'd think I was silly...
    Do they actually write a letter back or no?
    How would I go about sending a self-addressed envelope?
    would i send a big one (like photo sized)?
    or wouldn't that be too forward? :o
    Please let me know...I could imagine that they'd reply faster that way.
    Thanks for your help!
    :)
  18. Don'tLiveonMoon

Don'tLiveonMoon New Member

I didn't send an SASE when I wrote to Art Garfunkel. :o But then I didn't really expect to get a reply either...
    Erin
  19. Beauregard

Beauregard Well-Known Member

Did you e-mail or write, if you e-mail then it looks like you rushed, so maybe tat is why they feel they can rush too.
  20. guysmiley4ever

...i'm still confused...
    :confused: