My Kermit picture from Steve Whitmire

froggiegirl18

Reaction score
it does!!I received a picture of Kermit signed by Kermit...but it is only a hard print that you can tell was printed off a copier, but I am so thrilled they actually sent something, but just a little dissapointed because everyone else was talking about glossy autographs and the company keeps sending me pictures over line even though I gave them my mailing address..hopefully one day I can receive another glossy autograph but hey as long as they are sending pictures I guess I should not complain...but I did almost cry...because it wasn't what I expected..I love the muppets and the performers just as much..but the autograph looked rushed..I did not feel that loved by the company but I know the puppeteers are busy and so is the company...so I understand..just it hurt some...but still love everything that they produce..
-Sandee

Rugby

Reaction score
When I was 14 or so, I finally received a REAL Jim Henson autograph after writing the fan club tons of times. You can tell it's his real signature made with a Sharpie marker and not a photocopied print. It's a black and white of Jim where he's resting his knuckle on his temple. That is one of my prized posessions, even at 34 years old.

Don'tLiveonMoon

Reaction score
Wow, that's really cool. An authentic autograph from Jim Henson would be so exciting, and especially treasured now.
Erin

guysmiley4ever

Reaction score
dwayne1115 said:
hey it realy does work im all for it wowo :smile:
...did you email them or mail a letter?
How long did it take to get a respone?
I'm going to write some more letters, haven't heard back from anyone yet...
just wondering if email or regular mail is better?
thanx!
:smile:

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
regular mail is better, obviously, because it takes more time and is more personal! Are you sending Self-addressed stamped envelopes?

dwayne1115

Reaction score
i do the e mail thing i got a wonderfull pic of the whole gang singed by fozzie i love it. :embarrassed:

guysmiley4ever

Reaction score
:eek: Oops...no I didn't send an SASE with the previous letter.
I just wrote a nice letter and asked for a photo is possible.
Hope I still hear back from them... :cry:
Wow, I guess I really don't know how to write a fan letter.
I didn't ask any questions cause I thought they'd think I was silly...
Do they actually write a letter back or no?
How would I go about sending a self-addressed envelope?
would i send a big one (like photo sized)?
or wouldn't that be too forward? :embarrassed:
Please let me know...I could imagine that they'd reply faster that way.
Thanks for your help!
Fozzie Bear said:
regular mail is better, obviously, because it takes more time and is more personal! Are you sending Self-addressed stamped envelopes?

Don'tLiveonMoon

Reaction score
guysmiley4ever said:
:eek: Oops...no I didn't send an SASE with the previous letter.
I just wrote a nice letter and asked for a photo is possible.
Hope I still hear back from them... :cry:
Wow, I guess I really don't know how to write a fan letter.
I didn't ask any questions cause I thought they'd think I was silly...
Do they actually write a letter back or no?
How would I go about sending a self-addressed envelope?
would i send a big one (like photo sized)?
or wouldn't that be too forward? :embarrassed:
Please let me know...I could imagine that they'd reply faster that way.
Thanks for your help!
I didn't send an SASE when I wrote to Art Garfunkel. :embarrassed: But then I didn't really expect to get a reply either...
Erin

Beauregard

Reaction score
froggiegirl18 said:
it does!!I received a picture of Kermit signed by Kermit...but it is only a hard print that you can tell was printed off a copier, but I am so thrilled they actually sent something, but just a little dissapointed because everyone else was talking about glossy autographs and the company keeps sending me pictures over line even though I gave them my mailing address..hopefully one day I can receive another glossy autograph but hey as long as they are sending pictures I guess I should not complain...but I did almost cry...because it wasn't what I expected..I love the muppets and the performers just as much..but the autograph looked rushed..I did not feel that loved by the company but I know the puppeteers are busy and so is the company...so I understand..just it hurt some...but still love everything that they produce..
-Sandee
Did you e-mail or write, if you e-mail then it looks like you rushed, so maybe tat is why they feel they can rush too.

guysmiley4ever

Reaction score
...i'm still confused...
:confused:

Don'tLiveonMoon said:
I didn't send an SASE when I wrote to Art Garfunkel. :embarrassed: But then I didn't really expect to get a reply either...
Erin