My mom's crazy idea!

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I'm a cartoonist. Well, I'm still a kid basically, but one of my more passionate hobbies is drawing cartoons and comics. With my main comic strip series that I do for pleasure on hiatus right now, I thought I'd experiment with a M*A*S*H comic strip series. So today, I did a "pilot strip" so-to-speak of a typical day performing "meatball" surgery, with Hawkeye, of course, getting Margaret all worked up for asking for kisses. So I showed it to my mom, and suddenly, she's like "why don't we send copies to Alan Alda, and the others and see what their feedback is!" I personally think it's a pretty cool idea, but a little crazy. What do you all think?

ReneeLouvier

Reaction score
Sounds like a great idea! I'd just make sure I had a copy to keep of course. :wink:

Erine81981

Reaction score
ReneeLouvier said:
Sounds like a great idea! I'd just make sure I had a copy to keep of course. :wink:
Yea send them the copy version and keep the original version.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Go for it! What have you got to lose! (Except your socks, but you probably lost those weeks ago anyway...)

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Yeah Snowthy. Give it a go. You may have a potentially budding career in cartooning mate.

Katzi428

Reaction score
Hey....I think it's a great idea Snowth!
(LOL about him losing his socks Beau!I was wondering what stunk around here!:smirk: )