My mom's crazy idea!

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Go for it! Why not? I'd love to see it myself, is there anyway you can scan it online? If not, it's cool. Anyway, let us know what you decide to do and good luck!

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Wow! So many posts of encouragement over night, lol! Alrighty, I think I'll go for, but first, I've some ideas for a few more strips.

I'd love to share them with you guys, but sadly, I have no scanner (which I desperately need), nor do I have a digital camera.

If you all want, I could share with you complete details of how the strip turned out.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Okay, here's the details for the first strip:

"M*A*S*H: Meatball Surgery"
First Panel
Scene: Overlook of the 4077th. Chopper in the air. Medics rushing around the camp to ambulances and jeeps.

Second Panel
Scene: Close up of PA speaker.
Dialogue: "Attention, all personnel, report immediately to admitting ward and operating room. That is all."

Third Panel
Scene: Hawkeye and Margaret are in the O.R. operating on a casualty.
Dialogue: Hawkeye-"Scalpel?" Margaret-(Hands Hawkeye scalpel)"Scalpel."

Fourth Panel
Scene: Cont.
Dialogue: Hawkeye-"Suction?" Margaret-(Using suction)"Suction."

Fifth Panel[/u]
Dialogue: Hawkeye-"Scissors?" Margaret-(Handing scissors)"Scissors."

Sixth Panel
Dialogue: Hawkeye-(Smiling under mask)"Kiss?" Margaret-(Annoyed)"Garbage Head!"

The end.

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Wow, that's great! Even though I can't see the action being played out, I'm laughing! I can only imagine how great it looks all drawn out. Very awesome Snowthy!

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I just finished yesterday's comic strip this morning, lol! Anyway, here's how this one turned out...

M*A*S*H: "A War for All Wars".

First Panel
Scene: Hawkeye and B.J. (no mustache:wink: ) are sitting in the Swamp, sipping on martinis.
Dialogue: B.J.-"*Sigh* When is this *`#@ war coming to an end?" Hawkeye-"Beats me, but I hope it's soon!"

Second Panel
Dialogue: B.J.-"Peggy's all by herself, having to take care of everything...she's shouldn't have to!" Hawkeye-"(Sipping martini)Patching kids up just so we can send them back out to fight and get injured all over again."

Third Panel
Dialogue: B.J.-(Turns to face Hawkeye and points)You know Erin's almost two-years-old? I'd hate to miss her birthday again." Hawkeye-"The hours of meatball surgery vs. the hours of sleep are terrible!"

Fourth Panel
Dialogue: B.J.-"The lonelines... the sadnes..." Hawkeye-"The bombs... the shellings..."

Fifth Panel
Scene: Cont, B.J. now sips his martini.

Sixth Panel
Dialogue: Hawkeye-"(Turns to B.J.) So what's the war at home like?" B.J.-"(Smiles) About the same."

Barry Lee

Reaction score
Neat idea, but dont be sending it to publications, you might have to deal with copyright...