My Muppet Puppets on Halloween

Erine81981

Reaction score
I enjoy that. I hope soon I'll get my Grover puppet that someone made for me. I did a thing with Kermit one year (while still working for Walmart) where I had Kermit dressed as Santa's helper (even tho it was a Santa Claus outfit I had bought from Walmart) but it worked out just great. Now you got me to thinking. I'll have to do that with my Kermit and Grover or something to that expent. Thanks for sharing and I loved your Grover, Ernie, Bert, Kernit, Piggy and Oscar impression. They all sound just like if the real preformers were there.

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Yeah, that's what I figured. Hard, but definately worth it! I also only figured out after about the first 4 that that woman was your wife!
:embarrassed: Did I mention how cool I think it is that she is so active in this?
And yeah, I would also love to see other peoples' puppetry vidios!

Kevin the Frog

Reaction score
Thanks for reminding me about my wife. She supported me when I was buying all of those Muppet puppets on eBay 8 years ago in college, the videos and records I mimicked for hours (I wish I still had all that extra "college time"!), the way too many palisades figures, the $200 Kermit, and she really backed me when I drove 12 hours to Toronto for the Muppet auditions. What a crazy idea, but she knew it was important to me and supported me all the way to Toronto. I'll never forget when I called her after the audition, heartbroken that I got cut after the first round and didn't have a chance to do any voices, and she made it seem OK. Well, almost OK . . . that drive back home seemed a lot longer than 12 hours! If I hadn't done it, I would have been telling my grandkids I could have been the next Kermit or something if only I had tried, so it's all good. You guys made me feel even better about it. Here's to muppet central and our wives (or better halves).

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Amen to that!

But reminded? I'm sorry, did something happen between Halloween and now?
:concern:
:confused:

Kevin the Frog

Reaction score
No, it's always a good reminder for one to realize how great your wife / girlfriend / boyfriend / friend is. That's all I was trying to say, she'll be by my side next Halloween! Thanks for caring.