My Muppet Show App Discussion/Updates

minor muppetz

Reaction score
I read the credits and noticed that neither Dave Goelz or David Rudman are in this. I've also noticed that the various musicians created for this don't have voices (Durwood Clapper sort of looks like a Dave Goelz character, while Jax Strumley looks like a Jerry Nelson character). On the character selection section, most of the established characters are heard talking when you click them, but Gonzo (who has his trumpet here) and Zoot blow their instruments. I guess Gonzo has his trumpet so he wouldn't have to talk.... Makes me wonder how they would handle Bunsen, if Bunsen becomes a selectable character (if Beauregard can be added he could have his harmonica).

I've digitized two Snowths. Digitized one and then used the same combination, and when one was ready I used the required diamonds to speed up the process so I can have two instead of one. But it's cool that we actually get to hear a Snowth sing individually. First time we've heard one of them speak without being in unison with the other. And they seem to scat more than "doo doo". It seems weird that they didn't just put a pair together like they did with the rats and The Divettes. The character description should have at least mentioned that they normally come in pairs.

Kadze

Reaction score
Hi! Can you send me a mail with harv-e combinations for gonzo kermit and fozzie in muppets show? Thank you! :smile:

rexcrk

Reaction score
I completed the main stage :big_grin: Fozzie was the last one I needed. I still need Gonzo, Rizzo, Walter, and Kermit for the Swedish Chef kitchen.

I wonder what the third stage is going to be! It still just says "coming soon" lol. I'm hoping we get to see Dr. Teeth and Janice at some point!

minor muppetz

Reaction score
I can almost confirm that the third stage will revolve around the Electric Mayhem, as the coming soon slot shows Dr. Teeth on it

If there is to be an Electric Mayhem Stage, I sure hope Lips will be included. Including such an obscure character wouldn't be too different than including all of these new characters.

Weirdo96

Reaction score
This is probably a stupid question, but am I the only one here who hasn't even made it past level 14? :embarrassed:

Slackbot

Reaction score
I just got to level 14 myself. A lot of people on my friends list have gotten past that. I notice 20 seems to be the ceiling.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
This is probably a stupid question, but am I the only one here who hasn't even made it past level 14? :embarrassed:

After three days (or is it two?) I'm still only at level 12, though I think I'll be at 13 soon.

Muppetboy09

Reaction score
I am at 18, and once you get there, the XP progress is REALLY SLOW!!!

minor muppetz

Reaction score
So what do the "friend codes" do, exactly?

There is a built-in friend (Cody), and it seems all I can do is visit his stage, not actually collect anything or help.

Now I've got Zoot and Mahna Mahna. Oh, and the Divettes, and am digitizing Jax Strumley. I've got Rowlf at level 10, the highest of all my Muppets. I want to get Zoot to the highest level of all the Muppets.

One thing that would make this game better would be if you could actually control the characters (besides moving them to different places). Like if you could unlock platform-style levels or mini-games as any of the characters you've digitized.