My Muppet Show App Discussion/Updates

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Friends do not do anything from what I can tell. THey are just kinda there.

LIke, they don't even unlock stuff which is really common in these games so idk

Slackbot

Reaction score
You can "like" or "dislike" your friends' stages. And if roses get thrown onto their stages you can swipe them for cash. Aside from that, well, it's just looking around to see what others have done. Oh, and there are achievements for the number of friends you amass, so get get some sort of reward for that too.

I've leveled Zoot up a lot too. He earns quite a sack of cash between sessions, doesn't he?

minor muppetz

Reaction score
I've leveled Zoot up a lot too. He earns quite a sack of cash between sessions, doesn't he?

I'm really wanting to level him up the highest. But he has ways to go.

I've been thinking about how the rats in this are musicians.... Wouldn't it have been great if there were different kinds of rats? Besides musician rats, there could have been regular naked rats, hippy rats, stagehand rats, bellhop rats.... The possiblillities are endless. They could also do this with pigs.

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
You can "like" or "dislike" your friends' stages. And if roses get thrown onto their stages you can swipe them for cash. Aside from that, well, it's just looking around to see what others have done. Oh, and there are achievements for the number of friends you amass, so get get some sort of reward for that too.

I noticed you on my friend page today, and I like your screen name! Your show is great too. I like where you put the digitizer.

Slackbot

Reaction score
Heh, if you've read my fic it's pretty obvious which player is me. Right now the stage is pretty random. When I finally get rid of the dumpsters and piano I'll neaten it up. But I'm always moving things around 'cause I don't want the characters to get complacent, y'know? :wink:

minor muppetz

Reaction score
So when you get the kitchen stage, do all your characters transfer or do you have to digitize them again?

Muppetboy09

Reaction score
Alright, Kermit is digitizing on my Kitchen stage (last character I need), and I am almost at level 19!!! Now I really need that next stage to be available!!!