My Muppet Video Collection

jediX

Reaction score
I do not have a copy of the John Denver+Muppets Christmas; just his episode of The Muppet Show and the Muppet Family Christmas (unedited).

DonMusicFan

Reaction score
Hey there~

I can't believe I actually have found someone who has a copy of The Muppets: A 30 Year Celebration and those 88 Sesame episodes. I read an earler reply about avoiding copy infringements--if we can still work something out by paying for the tape or anything--I would love to. I've been searching for over 10 years trying to get a copy of that 30 year celebration! Please reply--donmusic@mail.com or smgrigal@hotmail.com if possible--Thank you so much!

Steven :eek:

madkitty

Reaction score
I would be interested in the following:

In particular I am interested in the following two:

"The Muppets go to Walt Disney World" Television Special
"Disneyland 35th Anniversary Celebration" Television Special

I am also interested in the ones listed below:

"Fozzie's Muppet Scrapbook" Original Tape
"Hey Cinderella" Original Tape (Clamshell Case)
"Muppet Moments" Original Tape
"Muppet Revue" Original Tape
"Muppets Tonight: Billy Crystal" Television Episode
"Muppets Tonight: Cindy Crawford" Television Episode
"Muppets Tonight: Pierce Brosnan" Television Episode
"Muppets Tonight: Sandra Bullock" Television Episode
"Muppets Tonight: Tony Benett" Television Episode
"The Jim Henson Hour: The Ratings Game" Television Episode
"The Muppets Celebrate Jim Henson" Television Special
"The Muppets: A Celebration of 30 Years" Television Special

I don't know if I have anything Muppet related that you do not have, however I do have a lot of old Disneyland and Disney specials that you might be interested in.

Please e-mail me if maybe we can make a trade.

Madkitty@project-insomnia.com

Ashley

dwayne1115

Reaction score
got to see it

Hey iv got tGMC on dvd could i trade it for the muppets celebrate jim Henson if not then im up the creek without a paddle i really am wanting to see this specal thanks.

jediX

Reaction score
Ok ok ok ok ok! lol

I havn't checked this thread in quite a long time, seeing as this list is very out of date.

I can't stress this enough: if you want a tape, send me an email. And please, don't slop a letter together thats like "i want all mupet tonite and hinsin hour and mupet show" because I'm sorry, but I just don't have the time to copy that much stuff. Plus if you want the things enough you can use a spell checker (ok so I've never actually gotten a letter THAT bad). :wink: lol Anyway, 2 hours worth of stuff per request, please! If you want more episodes then just request them later.

I just started college and I'm already quite busy, so thus tapes are on a backorder list. Tapes will be made as requested, and I'm setting a limit of 2 or so tapes PER MONTH! Right now I have about 6 tapes in queue, so yea.

Sorry if this was a rude reply, I didn't intend it to, and I'm sorry if i offended anybody that has emailed me and I never replied to. I've been so busy with college preparation these past several weeks I have been unable to get back to you :embarrassed: (loooooong day) I'm just a little bothered with incessant requests that don't even give me enough information to contact you back. Don't get me wrong, I love to share the awesomeness that is Muppet. :smile:

So, anyone that has posted requesting something from me here, please either 1) email me what you want, or 2)IM me what you want. My AIM and Yahoo sn's are on my profile.

jediX

Reaction score
Ok, just so its known, the video lists noted here are VERY out of date. When I finish migrating my site over to my schools server I'll post it here -- but it doesn't mean I'm available for trading...I'm taking a break from that.

jediX

Reaction score
You know what's funny? This thread keeps appearing in the "related threads" at the bottom of threads. Weird.

pollick529

Reaction score
jediX said:
You know what's funny? This thread keeps appearing in the "related threads" at the bottom of threads. Weird.
jediX, I am interested in A Muppet Family Christmas (unedited). :big_grin: I have some Muppet stuff on my trading page if you are interested. :halo: Please visit this link:

http://www.geocities.com/pollick529/tape_trading_service.htm

If interested, please e-mail me. Okay, thanx!

Talk to you soon,

pollick529

jediX

Reaction score
Maybe some other time, I'm really busy right now with other projects. :zany: