1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Save Muppet Central Radio
    Within days Muppet Central Radio could be off the air. Show your support and save the station by listening via Radionomy's website and apps. We're also on iTunes and Apple TV. Learn More

My MUPPETS and Family

Discussion in 'Muppet Replicas' started by TikiColadas, Nov 13, 2013.

1. TikiColadas

TikiColadas Active Member

Hello.

Just wanted to share some fun photos I took of "some" of my Muppets and some with my girls!
    ENJOY!

*Please share some of your photos. I'd love to see them. :)

My Girls with Gonzo and Rizzo!

[​IMG]

My youngest daughter Madelynn with Elmo.

[​IMG]

My oldest daughter Savannah with Animal.

[​IMG]

Madelynn and Me (dad) on the way to a gig. I performed Elmo and one of my Muppet What Nots at a birthday party for a 2 year old girl. It was a BLAST! All the children had such a good time!!

[​IMG]

Our little Maddy with the Muppet Gang!

[​IMG]

My HONEY with Kermit!

[​IMG]

Maddy with Gonzo and Rizzo.

[​IMG]

Kermit Reading the new JIM HENSON Biography!

[​IMG]

Rizzo, Elmo and Gonzo watching the Walking Dead! lol

[​IMG]

Ernie and Bert. I made the Sesame Street Pillow behind them. I've made several different Muppet Pillows...you can see them in various other shots. One side is the print and the other side I match with a color fur.

[​IMG]

HunterPeeples and ElizaSchuyler like this.
  2. TikiColadas

A few more photos....

Here is a small sample of some items from my MUPPET Collection.

[​IMG]

Some of my MUPPET Plushies.

[​IMG]

My MUPPET What Nots!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Telly, DancingQueen and ElizaSchuyler like this.
  3. charlietheowl

charlietheowl Well-Known Member

Love the picture of Kermit reading the biography!

TikiColadas likes this.
  4. TikiColadas

Thanks!! :)

5. Muppet fan 123

Muppet fan 123 Well-Known Member

Great pictures! You have an awesome collection!

Ha ha! Great photo of Kermit reading Jim Henson:The Biography. You should tweet that to Brian Jay Jones (@brianjayjones). He'll love it!

TikiColadas likes this.
  6. Bridget

Bridget Well-Known Member

Soooo jealous of your awesome whatnots! Great collection you have here, I have a lot of the same plush dolls actually, but I am currently searching for Red. Thank you for sharing!

misspiggy5260 and TikiColadas like this.
  7. TikiColadas

Thanks! I just might send the photo over. Great I

8. TikiColadas

Thanks! I love my muppet collection. I have a lot more these are just a few photos I wanted to share. I have a few different Red plushies. My fav is the original one I ordered when I was kid from Henson company.

Bridget likes this.
  9. Bridget

THE Henson Company? I know perfectly good and well now that they do not make them like that anymore.

misspiggy5260 likes this.
  10. TikiColadas

Yup. Back in the 80's when fraggle rock originally debuted there was a promotion type campaign where you can order fraggles. I got Red. I kick my butt now because I should have begged my parents more to get the rest. I'll take a photo soon of my Red soon and post.

:)

Bridget likes this.
  11. Bridget

That is amazing! Sadly, I was not even a thought in those days. But if I were, I would have probably ordered Red, Wembley, and Gobo! Now I am even more jealous! Have fun making those whatnots?

misspiggy5260 and TikiColadas like this.
  12. TikiColadas

:)

13. cjd874

cjd874 Well-Known Member

What a fine collection you have! I love the replicas and the handmade Whatnots, all decked out in those Muppety threads. I'm glad to see Yoda being featured here, as he does have connections to the Muppet family. And that picture of Kermit reading the Jim Henson book is simply brilliant. As Muppet fan 123 said, you should try to send it to Mr. Jones if possible.

TikiColadas likes this.
  14. TikiColadas

Many thanks!

15. Dr TeethFan

Dr TeethFan Active Member

Why is there an ET plushy?

16. muppet baby

muppet baby Active Member

these are wonderful pictures of your muppet collection thank you for sharing them love the ones of the girls holding them . your what nots are wonderful made great Job .
    love sesme street also kermit propped up with the book great Muppet baby stuff supper great and star wars wow can say enough about all your pictures of your collection love the entire collection that is really enjoying life when you really put your heart into something that you really love

TikiColadas likes this.
  17. TikiColadas

Many thanks muppet baby! It's hard not to enjoy life without a little Muppet cheer and antics to brighten a day. :)

ElizaSchuyler likes this.
  18. muppet baby

muppet baby Active Member

i totally agree can not wait to get my muppet pillows out of the attic have not had a chance to get my things out of the safety bags since my move . At least i have my blu rays and dvds at the moment

TikiColadas and ElizaSchuyler like this.
  19. TikiColadas

Please take a photo of your Muppet Pillows and post when you can!