My new puppets

CBPuppets

Reaction score
He lookes like a Drugged Lenny The Lizard. it's awsome. great job. :smile: :wink:

Onath

Reaction score
Thanks everyone for the encouragement. It means a lot to me. I have several more puppets in the process that I hopefully will take some pictures of soon. I am really excited though about the fact I was invited to perform at the local adult puppet slam at the brookline puppet showplace theater. Woo Hoo a live audience. I will let you guys know how it goes. The slam is on NOV. 17th

staceyrebecca

Reaction score
Oh Congrats onath!

Slams are fun. :smile: We just had ours last Friday & Saturday night & it was a hoot.

Onath

Reaction score
Hey everyone I have a bunch of news.

First off the puppet slam was awesome in brookline everyone loved the piece and we got lots of invites to do more puppetry work. Not bad for our first appearance. I also got to meet frogpuppeteer from here it was great to meet him and he had a great piece in the show as well.

Second I finally got my website working fairly well. I still want to do a lot of tweaking but its not a bad start. I would be happy if you guys would check it out.

http://www.littlescreatures.com/

Last I have been getting calls about doing some custom orders for people for Christmas.

Well that's all for me just super excited
Onath:smile:

staceyrebecca

Reaction score
oh my gosh, that's wonderful news! The website looks great! Congratulations!

Onath

Reaction score
Thanks for the kind words guys. I really appreciate it.

Onath