My puppets can't see!

ravagefrackle

Reaction score
u should be able to order 2.5 inch hemisperes from that link i posted, you willl need to paint them

SparkShooter

Reaction score
Yeah, but a hemisphere would stick out too much-- I don't really want it to be round, but more flattened.

propologist

Reaction score
sparkshooter- just press some of the sculpy in to the bottom of a spray can and then peel it back out carefully.

Propologist

ravagefrackle

Reaction score
SparkShooter said:
Yeah, but a hemisphere would stick out too much-- I don't really want it to be round, but more flattened.

they also sell flattened shapes that dont stick out, maybe not on that link but i have seen them

leliebel

Reaction score
I don't know if this is helpfull or not, but when I was at a store to buy pingpongballs for eyes (sad I know, I can't find decent supplies around here, I bought a placemate to try and cut a mouthpiece out of. *sigh*)

I found the foamy rubbery golfballs. Now, there really bright, but I guess you can paint them with acrylic paint. They're solid and I haven't tried it yet, but I think you can cut them into the right shape so you can glue them on.

Iokitek

Reaction score
I'm from the Netherlands aswell and I have the same problem. I just bought some standard wiggly eyes from the fabric store. The spoon thing might also work well though. Haven't tried that myself yet.

ravagefrackle

Reaction score
SparkShooter said:
try ordering from PLASTRUCT, they sell lots of great eye shaped plastic pieces, domes, hemis, flat oval shapes, all sorts of things