1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

My Series One Collection

Discussion in 'Action Figures' started by bw0000, Jul 10, 2002.

Buy the Muppets Most Wanted Blu-ray and Save 43%!

1. bw0000

bw0000 New Member

Ok heres what I have. I chose Muppets over food! j.k! Do you think I went overboard? I think I went way overboard. ANYBODY ELSE GO OVERBOARD?

My collection:

Dr. Honeydew- 4 MOC and one to display.
    Dr. Teeth- 3 MOC and one to display.
    Kermit- 3 MOC and one to display.
    Piggy- 3 MOC and one to display.
    Tux Kermit- 4 MOC
    E.B. Piggy- 4 MOC
    Wizard World Dr. Teeth- 2 MOC

PS: Ken I'm determined to do my part to make this line keep going!
  2. Luke

Luke Active Member

It's when they come alive and start attacking you in the middle of the night that you have to watch out for ........
  3. ResidentLilly

ResidentLilly Active Member

Wow...you certainly are doing your part, no one can argue with that.

Thanks for buying so many figures and supporting the cause. You did...BUY them...right? Hee hee...
  4. bw0000

bw0000 New Member

Ken:

Yeah I bought em!

Luke:

Thanks I'll be on the lookout for that!
  5. MM-III

MM-III New Member

Well I maybe went overboard in a different manner...

My collection currently consists of one each of:

Kermit
    Tuxedo Kermit
    Lunch box Wizard party Kermit
    Piggy
    EB Piggy
    Dr. teeth
    WW Dr. Teeth
    Bunsen

and I'll have 2 VC beakers because of the club and I happened to arrange for one in case the club fell through.

I'm working on:
    mispackaged VC beaker
    Invisible beaker
    Lab playset
  6. keeper7keys

keeper7keys New Member

Well not as impressive as everyone else, but:

on Display:
    Dr. Teeth
    Bunsun
    Miss Piggy
    Kermit
    Tux Kermit
    VC Beaker

MIP:
    Kermit
    Tux Kermit
    Miss Piggy
    Dr Teeth
    6 VC Beakers (because I went with people that didn't want them so I gave them the money for the extras :D)
    {I lied I only have 5 cause I trade one already for some series 9 Simpsons ;-)}

Unfortunatly I probably won't get the other Dr. Teeth or Invisible Beaker cause I am not willing to spend 80 bucks on a figure and VC Beakers doesn't have much trade value....oh well like my Simpsons collection will never have the Toy Fair figures :rolleyes:
  7. ResidentLilly

Sorry but I just can't resist...

On display in basement "fiancee free" safe zone:

Dr. Teeth
    WW Dr. Teeth
    Bunsen
    Bunsen with Glasses before lenses were removed
    Miss Piggy
    EB Miss Piggy
    Rooted Hair Miss Piggy Screw-Up
    Kermit
    Kermit with whacked out eyes (factory before fixing)
    Tux Kermit
    Kermit in Lunchbox
    VC Beaker
    Invisible Beaker
    Muppet Labs
    Mutant Beaker
    Muppet Labs
    Factory pre-approval paint samples (some bad colors on these guys)
    Various test shots and production stage samples

Yeah yeah I know...I shouldn't boast...but I LOVE THIS JOB!!!!!

At work everything is in boxes cause we are moving on Saturday to greener pastures.
  8. Jimbo504

Jimbo504 New Member

hey mm-III... email me

Hey MM-III,

email me. I have two mispackaged beakers. I may be willing to part with one. Give me a holla.
  9. MM-III

MM-III New Member

I have officially holla'd... hope we can work something out.
  10. ResidentLilly

Ooooooooooooh....trumped! The ONE figure that I have to get off e-bay! Can you believe it!?!? I didn't make it to Chicago....
  11. Dr Teeth

Dr Teeth New Member

My collection consists of:

Dr. Bunsen Honeydew MOC
    Dr. Teeth MOC
    Kermit The Frog MOC
    Miss Piggy MOC
    Miss Piggy (Long Hair) EB exclusive MOC
    Dr. Teeth (Repaint) WW East Exclusive MOC
    Dr. Teeth (Repaint) WW East Exclusive Loose
    Kermit The Frog with Lunchbox Exclusive
    Tux Kermit MOC
    Miss Piggy (Long Hair) EB exclusive MOC

I have 1 VC Beaker coming from the club. And since I am a "Completist" I still need to get a Mispackaged VC Beaker and an Invisible Beaker.
    Hey Jimbo504 if MM-III doesn't get one of your mispackaged Beakers let me know and maybe we can work something out.
    Or if anyone else has either the mispackaged Beakers or the Invisible Beaker e-mail me and lets see if we can work out something. jas13gar@juno.com :D
  12. MM-III

MM-III New Member

The image of Ken bidding on his own product on ebay is really quite amusing. Looks like Ken will have to be crowned king of the completists! :D
  13. ResidentLilly

Tell me about it...OK, I have to say it...um, I will trade someone a...ahem...um, something really rare like a prior to being approved paint sample with incorrect colors or something for a VC Beaker in the error packaging....

Man...so embarrassing...
  14. MM-III

MM-III New Member

That's dirty pool mister... dirty pool!

Jimbo's never gonna give me a mispackaged beaker now! :(
  15. ResidentLilly

Oh WAIT...no, no, no, no, no...no WAY will I accept another man's potential trade. That's like school in the summertime...NO CLASS. Your trade between you and Jimbo is between you and Jimbo. This call for VC Beaker sweetness for wacky factory mistake, "crescent fresh"* as it is, hee hee, is for trading with anyone else. Any deal between you and me Jimbo? Well...

It's dead Jim...bo.

Bwahahahahaha!

*crescent fresh-(kre-sh-ant fr-e-sh): (adj) to be hip, stylish and cool. Ex: "Man, that Ken guy is "crescent fresh", except when he is stealing other people's cool phrases."
  16. MM-III

MM-III New Member

Well, that's a relief. And I posted this in the other thread but "crescent fresh" is from a short lived sock puppet show (puppets... how ironic) on MTV called Sifl and Olly... so you're thiefing a phrase that has already been thiefed sir!

And thanks for being such a classy guy... although jimbo probably hates me now for costing him a rarer than rare trade.
  17. Jimbo504

Jimbo504 New Member

Hey ken,
    What do you have to trade? I do have two yunno and I am not exactly one of the completists so I could probably part with both.
    email me

Jimbo
  18. Jimbo504

Jimbo504 New Member

Ken? Please reply...
  19. Jimbo504

Jimbo504 New Member

Okay ken, I am going to bed. I will check back tomorrow.
  20. DigitalBohemian

DigitalBohemian New Member

Haha. Well Ken, I see you already helped yourself to the cres-ness that is crescent fresh. :D You're allowed. And MM-III, I didn't steal nothin! I'm a cres sock puppet, therefore have the rights to use it! :p

As of RIGHT NOW, IN MY POSESSION, I have:

3 EB Miss Piggys, 2 MOC
    2 Tux Kermits, 1 MOC
    1 opened Dr. Teeth
    1 opened Bunsen Honeydew
    2 Reg. Miss Piggys, 1 MOC
    2 Reg. Kermits, 1 MOC

That's it right now, but HEY, I'm workin on it! Shoulda got a Kermie in lunchbox for $64 when I had the chance tho. :(