Kermit The Frog MOC
Miss Piggy MOC
Miss Piggy (Long Hair) EB exclusive MOC
Dr. Teeth (Repaint) WW East Exclusive MOC
Dr. Teeth (Repaint) WW East Exclusive Loose
Kermit The Frog with Lunchbox Exclusive
Tux Kermit MOC
Miss Piggy (Long Hair) EB exclusive MOC

I have 1 VC Beaker coming from the club. And since I am a "Completist" I still need to get a Mispackaged VC Beaker and an Invisible Beaker.
Hey Jimbo504 if MM-III doesn't get one of your mispackaged Beakers let me know and maybe we can work something out.
Or if anyone else has either the mispackaged Beakers or the Invisible Beaker e-mail me and lets see if we can work out something. jas13gar@juno.com :big_grin:

MM-III

Reaction score
The image of Ken bidding on his own product on ebay is really quite amusing. Looks like Ken will have to be crowned king of the completists! :big_grin:

ResidentLilly

Reaction score
Tell me about it...OK, I have to say it...um, I will trade someone a...ahem...um, something really rare like a prior to being approved paint sample with incorrect colors or something for a VC Beaker in the error packaging....

Man...so embarrassing...

MM-III

Reaction score
That's dirty pool mister... dirty pool!

Jimbo's never gonna give me a mispackaged beaker now! :frown:

ResidentLilly

Reaction score
Oh WAIT...no, no, no, no, no...no WAY will I accept another man's potential trade. That's like school in the summertime...NO CLASS. Your trade between you and Jimbo is between you and Jimbo. This call for VC Beaker sweetness for wacky factory mistake, "crescent fresh"* as it is, hee hee, is for trading with anyone else. Any deal between you and me Jimbo? Well...

It's dead Jim...bo.

Bwahahahahaha!

*crescent fresh-(kre-sh-ant fr-e-sh): (adj) to be hip, stylish and cool. Ex: "Man, that Ken guy is "crescent fresh", except when he is stealing other people's cool phrases."

MM-III

Reaction score
Well, that's a relief. And I posted this in the other thread but "crescent fresh" is from a short lived sock puppet show (puppets... how ironic) on MTV called Sifl and Olly... so you're thiefing a phrase that has already been thiefed sir!

And thanks for being such a classy guy... although jimbo probably hates me now for costing him a rarer than rare trade.

Jimbo504

Reaction score
Hey ken,
What do you have to trade? I do have two yunno and I am not exactly one of the completists so I could probably part with both.
email me

Jimbo

Jimbo504

Reaction score
Okay ken, I am going to bed. I will check back tomorrow.

DigitalBohemian

Reaction score
Haha. Well Ken, I see you already helped yourself to the cres-ness that is crescent fresh. :big_grin: You're allowed. And MM-III, I didn't steal nothin! I'm a cres sock puppet, therefore have the rights to use it! :stick_out_tongue:

As of RIGHT NOW, IN MY POSESSION, I have:

3 EB Miss Piggys, 2 MOC
2 Tux Kermits, 1 MOC
1 opened Dr. Teeth
1 opened Bunsen Honeydew
2 Reg. Miss Piggys, 1 MOC
2 Reg. Kermits, 1 MOC

That's it right now, but HEY, I'm workin on it! Shoulda got a Kermie in lunchbox for $64 when I had the chance tho. :frown: