My Videos

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
I wonder why half of your videos are gone.
I deleted a bunch of old ones last year that I felt had poor quality compared to the rest of them. When I started getting more and more subscribers, I decided it would be important to make sure that all of them are the same level of quality so quite a few of my old ones had to go.

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
Hey guys, I'm facing a small "nerd dillema" about my Wiki right now and I need some help. In one of my recent videos, I showed a photoshopped image of comedian/actor Sinbad dressed up as a genie. For those who don't realize this, the picture is supposed to be making fun of a fictitous film called "Shazaam" that many Internet users were obsessed with last year, claiming they'd seen the made up movie as kids. It turned out that it was just a collective false memory though.

On my Wiki, I have separate categories for all the different things I reference such as movies, books, video games, shows, songs, celebrities, etc. I do this in case one of my viewers doesn't recognize one of the references but wants to learn more about it because it looked cool, that Wiki catalog is a helpful, easy way they can find whichever reference they want to know the name of on an elaborate page of allusions. The problem is:Which category should I place Shazaam in? It's not a real movie so it would make no sense to put it in the film category, it's not techincally a meme so placing in the "Internet phenomenon" category wouldn't make sense either, and it probably shouldn't belong in the "myths and legends" category either because Shazaam never got popular enough to make it to full myth status unlike other fictional pieces of media such as Candle Cove and Caledon Local 21 that are far more well known and popular.

It would be completely silly and irrelevant to make a separate "Fictional movies" category to put the reference in. So, where do you think that one should belong? Due to the fact that this is the first time I've referenced something that isn't even real to begin with, I'm torn as to where it should be placed on the Wiki Allusions guide. :confused:.

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
Okay. Do you have any specific ideas for the YTP that you want me to use? Because I'm always opened to suggestions :wink:.

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
BIG NEWS!!!!!

My Animutation videos will be partially moving from YouTube to censorship free website, BitChute. BitChute is a site that favors creativity over money and makes sure that all content is treated equally regardless of whether it's offensive, inappropriate, copyrighted, politically incorrect, in poor taste, or anything else like that.

The thing is:My videos rely almost solely on copyrighted content and lately YouTube's exceedingly overprotective copyright rules have been really angering me as well as many other of the site's users. It got the point where my close online friend, Yellow-Spider-Kitty recently had to call it quits for good with her YouTube account. It used to be one of her favorite creative outlets, now her videos that often use copyrighted characters were constantly getting banned and she just decided that it isn't worth it anymore after while.

Don't worry though, my videos will also remain on YouTube. There will be two versions of each video. The censored version you'll see on traditional YouTube and the uncensored version that will be found exclusively on BitChute . The censored version uses cover versions of the songs, mainly unauthorized fanart of the characters, and takes out any potentionally offensive/inappropriate content. The ones on BitChute however contain the original song in it's full glory, regular pictures of the characters, and a little bit of edgy humor here and there. While I'm obviously not going to go full South Park and start saying extremely tasteless and vulgar things, it's common knowledge to everyone who knows me that my sense of humor isn't always the most politically correct.

The fact that my all time favorite animated series, Happy Tree Friends basically revolves around the topic animal abuse as the central gag should be a good indicator that a lot of the things I find funny probably wouldn't fly on modern YouTube. So think of 2018's Animutation videos this way:It's kind of like the Family Guy DVDs. I don't know how many people on MC own those DVDs but the Family Guy staff always makes two versions of the episodes. The censored version you see on FOX, [adult swim], TBS, and Hulu is really just a small portion of each episode. Only when you watch the DVDs will you see all the incredibly offensive cutaways and other such material that wouldn't be allowed on TV in a million ways. It's pretty much the same thing as that.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
BIG NEWS!!!!!

My Animutation videos will be partially moving from YouTube to censorship free website, BitChute. BitChute is a site that favors creativity over money and makes sure that all content is treated equally regardless of whether it's offensive, inappropriate, copyrighted, politically incorrect, in poor taste, or anything else like that.

The thing is:My videos rely almost solely on copyrighted content and lately YouTube's exceedingly overprotective copyright rules have been really angering me as well as many other of the site's users. It got the point where my close online friend, Yellow-Spider-Kitty recently had to call it quits for good with her YouTube account. It used to be one of her favorite creative outlets, now her videos that often use copyrighted characters were constantly getting banned and she just decided that it isn't worth it anymore after while.

Don't worry though, my videos will also remain on YouTube. There will be two versions of each video. The censored version you'll see on traditional YouTube and the uncensored version that will be found exclusively on BitChute . The censored version uses cover versions of the songs, mainly unauthorized fanart of the characters, and takes out any potentionally offensive/inappropriate content. The ones on BitChute however contain the original song in it's full glory, regular pictures of the characters, and a little bit of edgy humor here and there. While I'm obviously not going to go full South Park and start saying extremely tasteless and vulgar things, it's common knowledge to everyone who knows me that my sense of humor isn't always the most politically correct.

The fact that my all time favorite animated series, Happy Tree Friends basically revolves around the topic animal abuse as the central gag should be a good indicator that a lot of the things I find funny probably wouldn't fly on modern YouTube. So think of 2018's Animutation videos this way:It's kind of like the Family Guy DVDs. I don't know how many people on MC own those DVDs but the Family Guy staff always makes two versions of the episodes. The censored version you see on FOX, [adult swim], TBS, and Hulu is really just a small portion of each episode. Only when you watch the DVDs will you see all the incredibly offensive cutaways and other such material that wouldn't be allowed on TV in a million ways. It's pretty much the same thing as that.
Shame your online friend had to quit YouTube.