My Viewing of Non Noggin Sesame Street episodes

ssetta

Reaction score
Well, I have approximately 300 episodes, so I can't list them all. All of the ones that I personally taped myself between 1992 and 1995 are on VHS. All of the Noggin episodes I have are on VHS as well. The episodes that I've gotten from people from the 80s and 90s are a mixture of VHS and DVD.

dietrich

Reaction score
ssette do you have episode #2432? I've been looking for that one for a long time. I'm also looking for an episode with a sketch where Maria and Olivia play farmgirls. Please e-mail me at dietrich1us@yahoo.com and we can discuss this further.

gutchman

Reaction score
seetta, I once had four sesame street episodes from the late 80s recorded on VHS tape. Do you remember the episode numbers and titles of these three episodes?

-Gina gets her hand stuck in a cookie jar. The last scene showed Bob watering a plant and then him and Telly shared cookies on a plate. Maria announces the sponsors: B, L, and 1. Then the Barkley and the Kids credit sequence is shown.

-This next episode ended with Snuffy and Alice. Snuffy said to Alice "it's time now to say bye-bye." Then Alice says bye-bye over and over. Snuffy says "Oh, dear. I've done it again." Oscar announces the sponsors: S, W, and 6

-The third episode involved Oscar and his grouch-keteers saying "Yuck! Yuck, yuck, yuck." This episode didn't record all the way to the end, but I could tell that the sponsors were C, J, and 9.

ssetta

Reaction score
No, actually, I don't. What exactly happened to these episodes?

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Hey, I actually remember watching the one where Gina gets her hand stuck. You actually just reminded me!