Myspace.com members

BEAR

Reaction score
Ya know...I'm starting to really agree with Martin now. I am so tired of constantly getting disgusting messages and friend requests from nasty spammers. It's sick, man! It's atleast ten times a day!

Teheheman

Reaction score
BEAR said:
Ya know...I'm starting to really agree with Martin now. I am so tired of constantly getting disgusting messages and friend requests from nasty spammers. It's sick, man! It's atleast ten times a day!
The bad ones are the spammers who disguise themselves as regular people, then you add them and they turn out to be, if I can say, web cam whores. That's the best way I can put it. I know that a girls gotta make money somehow but if you're gonna have a myspace, don't fill it with utter filth. I get that all the time. I now know to look at the profile before I add somebody, but they got smarter.

Daniel

Katzi428

Reaction score
unclematt said:
I dont add anybody I dont know
Smart idea Matt.So far I haven't had any trouble with people that I don't know wanting to be added.
For those that have my myspace account so far,things will get better...I promise!:smile:

unclematt

Reaction score
I think if you are particular about who you accept as a friend you should stay clear of problems

Reaction score
on myspace.com I am also known as "lord chamberlain" although I really haven't done much with that particular space lately because i'm waiting to gather more pics and tidbits to post on the webpage for all to see and enjoy.