1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Name Changes

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by BEAR, Oct 29, 2005.

1. Labyrinth Fairy

Labyrinth Fairy New Member

I think I change my name to........Labyrinth Fairy! oh wait, it is that.

How about Princess Zelda87?:) lol I kind of like my current name, though.:) :) lol
  2. MuppetfraggleEX

MuppetfraggleEX New Member

I totally want to change my name. We can't do that yet though right?? LOL
  3. JaniceFerSure

JaniceFerSure Active Member

Mr. Chapman has already stated that too many members want their name's changed.He is not doing this at the present time.
  4. Daffyfan2003

Daffyfan2003 Active Member

Actually, I should change my name too. I started it in 2003 and now since 2006 is coming it doesn't really work. I should go with a name that I don't have to keep changing every year. Can somebody tell me how to do that with out reregistering or anything?
  5. JaniceFerSure

JaniceFerSure Active Member

This says it all,I believe.
  6. Daffyfan2003

Daffyfan2003 Active Member

Sorry, Phil. I guess I missed that. Then again. It's been a while since I posted on the "feedback" forums.