Name Changes

BEAR

Reaction score
Phillip Chapman said:
I posted a few weeks ago that we're not changing member names for the time being. If that changes, we'll make an announcement about it.

Okay, then I'll keep my current one for now. It will buy me some extra time to consider a change.

DanDanStrawberry

Reaction score
D'Snowth said:
You all better not change your names, or I'll go back to being Courage-Bagge, and you'll never see D'Snowth again, mwu-hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!
And I'll go back to Tutt-- no I won't...

rumtar_10165

Reaction score
Phillip Chapman said:
I posted a few weeks ago that we're not changing member names for the time being. If that changes, we'll make an announcement about it.
I will change my nameto gobsonb..no wait ...uncle doom..no wait...ah forget it. (LOL):smile: :stick_out_tongue:

Ziffel

Reaction score
I plan to permanently remain Ziffel. But there is another old guy from another great classic sitcom who also had a cool last name which is also a real last name but also very uncommon: Mertz! But Ziffel still beats that one (and pulling a Mertz wouldn't quite have the same... how do you spell it... pizazz. Especially in the past tense - "You Mertzed me!") :smile:

DanDanStrawberry

Reaction score
D'Snowth said:
Ahhhhhhhhhh, busted! BUSTED!
Ha! You thought I was going to say Tutt-- that word. But I was going to say, err, Tuttan which is an...er.... *runs away*

rumtar_10165

Reaction score
New Name???

I GOT IT I GOT IT!! its.... it's..ah..er...(bangs head on piano) a headace...ow any one got any asprins. (LOL):wink: :stick_out_tongue:

F

furryredmonster

*runs over with aspirans*

I got it!! *trips on your foot*

Now I think I need an aspiran!!