Nanco Fraggle Dolls

freggel

Reaction score
Hello,
i have seen some new BIG Fraggle Rock Dolls from Nanco.
They realize Wembley, Gobo and Red. And now I have heared
that Nanco brings out a Uncle Matt Doll.
Has anybody see him or sell him?

Count von Count

Reaction score
Where do you buy them? And what is Nanco? Do you have some photos of them?

CoOKiE

Reaction score
They're old. I'm saying by a few years old. Well the fraggles and the Doozers are. But Uncle Matt and Sprocket are new to me.

Nanco makes dolls for carnivals and claw machines.

I've spotted them at 6 Flags New England 2 years ago.

Count von Count

Reaction score
I saw a Miss.piggy in a claw machine in Wall-mart. It may have been made by Nanco.

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Nanco Bites!

:coy: I ordered a Wembley Sababa doll online and received a Nanco (bait-and-switch) so be careful when ordering Fraggle toys from Amazon sellers.

:busy: The Nanco ones are U-G-L-Y. I had to put that in all caps because the Sababa ones are just so beautiful and cuddly. Trust me on this, the Nanco ones pictured don't look that spectacular online, but look dreadful in person. Skip-em. I can maybe understand getting a Matt or Sprocket because none was made by Sababa, but keep in mind they are the company that brought us these beauties!

:smirk: There are a couple acceptable Nanco dolls here and there, but they are few and far between. Pretty much these toys are a hack product from a hack company in this frogboy's opinion. We are no longer living in a Muppety drought. There's no need to accept these licensed knock-offs of better made products.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
:smirk: There are a couple acceptable Nanco dolls here and there, but they are few and far between. Pretty much these toys are a hack product from a hack company in this frogboy's opinion. We are no longer living in a Muppety drought. There's no need to accept these licensed knock-offs of better made products.
I completely agree. Stick to Sababa. Their Wembley is one of my all-time favorite pieces of merchandise I have. It's just so... Awesome. Much better than those ugly ones from Nanco. Sprocket is the only one there that looks even remotely good.

Super Scooter

Reaction score
Oooh! I do like the Sprocket!

That's one character I'd love to have. Maybe Henson will want to make some Fraggle Master Replicas, and I'll get me a real Sprocket...