NECA to make Jareth figure!

GelflingWaldo

Reaction score
Details, pictures and more information should be released in the coming weeks. There's really no more info out there yet. :smirk:

Mistersuperstar

Reaction score
I've heard that a large part of the Palisades company has been bought out by another company. I wonder how that will affect any further Muppet figure releases. The Jareth figure is due out next March. Am I right in thinking that it is being made by the same people who bought us the "Movie Maniac" range? Those figures were always pretty impressive and highly detailed.

CrystalBat

Reaction score
Movie maniacs was mcfarlane, but NECA has a line called cult classics that is very similar. Actually this jareth is gonna be released as a cult classics presents figure, so that makes sense. I am fairly sure that NECAs jareth will not look too similar to the one palisades was making. Rumor has it NECAs sculpt was pretty amazing. Chances are the costume will be different, new sculpt, hopefully some accessories or a cool base. We shall see.

CrystalBat

Reaction score
I'll be honest guys, the guy who sculpted the NECA jareth figure is a good friend of mine, and I have seen the figure painted. There isnt much I can say about it except, if you thought the palisades Jareth was good, this figure will blow you away. It looks like it came right out of the movie.

CrystalBat

Reaction score
I cant answer pm's yet guys, i havent posted enough or sometheing. Still no new info on jareth, but hopefully the pictures will be released sometime this week. we shall see.

Laszlo

Reaction score
Ok, thank you!
Looking forward to see (and buy) it! :smile:

Land Strider

Reaction score
Oooh! Very excited for this! I don't own anything of theirs, bur from what I've seen, NECA does good work. I remember the other Jareth figure (I *think* it was the Palisades one) and it was, er, not good looking. I'm looking forward to the photos of this version...

muppetperson

Reaction score
Does anyone know if Plan B are still making their Jareth and Urskek busts? I have only seen the sitting and hanging Goblins on ebay.