Need help getting VC Beaker

Gorgon Heap

Reaction score
I had thought of going to Chicago; my sister lives. But I am a college student and I am trying to save money (to go to Muppetfest 2 among other things) and I probably wouldn't be able to get the weekend off. Probably too late to plan (for my sensibilities, anyway).

So I'm asking anyone who is going and hasn't promised their second figure to someone to give me a post or an email if they're interested. I know others have agreed to get a Beaker for someone in exchange for paying part of the Wizard World admission cost, and that sounds fair.

Let me know.

David "Gorgon Heap" Ebersole

Joggy

Reaction score
Goes for me too - naturally for me (as a Dutch dude) it's impossible to go to Chicago (let alone find any of the other figures in stores, but that's another story). If anybody goes and wants to buy me a Beaker - PLEASE. You'll make a fellow Muppet collector real happy. Of course I'll pay for the shipping and everything!

Jackie

Reaction score
Same here! If anyone is picking up an extra VC Beaker PLEASE let me know! :smile: Thanks!

BlueFrackle

Reaction score
Guys,

Ditto,
I need one toooooo !

Oh yeah im the Brit dude...

See ya

Joggy

Reaction score
Is anybody on the MB going, anyway? So far I only heard one person say his mom would go to Chicago, but I haven't seen anyone else. Does this mean that VC Beaker is gonna HAVE to fall prey to scalpers?

Pschtyckque

Reaction score
If there's a list starting, put me down for one as well. I really hope Ken finds a way to make these available to us, but I would hate to miss out on this figure if he can't.

Thanks

beaker

Reaction score
So whose going to the con with the VC Beaker?
Being i am 'beaker' on here I should be on the list as well^_^

meep the unmeepable

gorry

Reaction score
Originally posted by Joggy
So far I only heard one person say his mom would go to Chicago
that would be moi!she also got me a teeth repaint!

FER SURE

Reaction score
I am going to the con. Unfortunatly all of my figs have been spoken for.

scruno

Reaction score
Hey all.... I need to leap on this train as well - I'm in australia so I have absolutely NO chance of heading to chicago to pick up a VC beaker... if anybody had the slightest interest in helping out, that would be incredible. I have some World of Simpsons stuff for trade if anyone is into that...

thanks,

scruno