Needin' Muppets!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Sure thing... Let us know if you end up winning it, we get excited about forum friends getting that one last piece for their collections around here.

Frogster

Reaction score
I went ahead and bought it! What I'm thinking of doing is, putting all the variants of the Electric Mayhem at the band stand. Also, I'm putting all tux versions in the Backstage. Then, all the regularly-dressed Muppets from TMS (I have a rule of no MT characters allowed rule now, lol) together onto one shelf, save for Bunsen and Beaker, since they're in the lab. So, to save room, I'm just gonna put the five regular Electric Mayhem figures I have now in with the rest, hold off on Lips, and just get Mega Gonzo, Stepping Out Uncle Deadly, and variant Zoot, since now I got variants of the rest. Then, once I'm done, I'm posting up pictures of my COMPLETE collection.

So, here's the update once again... anyone who can help, trade or bargain fair with me, I could use Mega Gonzo, Steppin' Out Uncle Deadly, and Variant Zoot.

JJandJanice

Reaction score
Man speaking of Ebay, I'm so bummed out because I was so close to winning those rear McDonalds Doozers toys. But I got outbid without even knowing, :mad: :boo: :cry:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Ah yes... We've all fallen prey to snipers JJ, even myself.

Cool news Frogster. What I need is someone to photograph my collection, for my own personal album and a couple of photo projects I'd like to do showing off the entire collection.

As for the overall display, have to work/play with that a little. But I've got all my variants MOC/MIB for the most part, wouldn't be able to tell 'em apart from the regulars given me eyes.
The main shelf will host the main regular cast, spanning all ten series with Pepe and Phil van Neuter included.
The second shelf will host the bands and some additional variants like the PIS crew and the MT pirates...
The third shelf will house the SO crowd, campfire with the Frog Scouts, and a group on the far right I call the News Room with the Newsman, Koozbane Kermit, Lew and Crazy Harry, Patrol Bear, Usher Scooter, and the Chef from the playset.
The playsets will be on shelves below that, a few figures like the superheroes tucked in the backstage for the time being.
Gotta figure out where to put the 2HM and Guy though.

JJandJanice

Reaction score
Man Count, you were able to get both 2 Headed Moster and Guy Smiley from the never released Sesame Street figures. Man that must of set you back, :big_grin: .

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Well... It was a pretty penny, and I did take a hit... But I'm OK, just laying off pursuing the last few figures for the main collection for a while... Focusing on the photo projects.

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
Whoah, I can't believe how cheap you got WW Dr. Teeth for!!! Good find.

Frogster

Reaction score
I know, I was surprised no one put in a bid yet. I think that I may be in enough luck to get me a chase Zoot sometime soon. if that's the case, then there's only Mega Gonzo and S.O.U.D. left.