1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Netflix does not have Muppet Christmas Carol!

Discussion in 'Classic Muppets' started by Krazedmuppet, Dec 18, 2009.

1. Krazedmuppet

Krazedmuppet Active Member

Netflix does not have Muppet Christmas Carol! :mad:

And my VHS player just broke so I cant watch the VHS version :grouchy: Wanted to watch it while I baked cookies
  2. JJandJanice

JJandJanice Active Member

Sorry.

But you know you could just buy the DVD :o, I mean it shouldn't be that much. You should get it at Target, it comes with magnets, :excited:.

Oh if you're really strap for cash check out used DVD stores and you'll get it way cheaper.

On a personal note, I couldn't care less if Netflix or Redbox doesn't have certain movies, :smirk:. I don't do that stuff.
  3. Krazedmuppet

lol yes BUT then I have to get off the couch and go get it, and put the dogs away before I go, and I have to find my coat and then my purse, and then my keys... then I have to drive all the way down the street to Walmart (cuz its closest) and then I have to look for it.... :p

Or I can just get out my other VHS player and hook it up and watch it that way!

So far, still too much work :) Ill do it sometime before Christmas
  4. Krazedmuppet

And I just realized your a fellow Coloradoin! HI! :super:Im from the Denver Metro area :)- only Im living in Arkansas at the moment...
  5. SkeksisGirl

SkeksisGirl New Member

Check PMS Krazed.