Never Ending Search For Family Christmas UNCUT

Reaction score
How does that song go......Have I Told You Lately That I Love You........thanks bunches for the link and I have already entered a small bid - have to find my conversion chart to see how much I am paying. :stick_out_tongue:

MuppetDanny

Reaction score
Anytime:wink:

Snowman: Hey Fozzie!

Fozzie: Yes Mr. Snowman

Snowman: Did you hear about the church that burnt down.......

Staler & Waldorf; Holy smokes!

MuppetDanny

Reaction score
GOTTA LOVE IT!!!!! I can't wait to see if the version I bid on is the full one! I really miss Fozzies reactions when the Snowman came to life! My youngest one will go crazy if it is correct since she has it almost memorized in the cut version now--what a way to mess with her mind (just joking of course!). :big_grin:

Reaction score
One more question--how does everyone get the way cool pics of the Muppets under their names?? I love looking at the posts just to see what different ones there are!

MuppetDanny

Reaction score
GOTTA LOVE IT!!!!! I can't wait to see if the version I bid on is the full one! I really miss Fozzies reactions when the Snowman came to life! My youngest one will go crazy if it is correct since she has it almost memorized in the cut version now--what a way to mess with her mind (just joking of course!). :big_grin:

One more question--how does everyone get the way cool pics of the Muppets under their names?? I love looking at the posts just to see what different ones there are!
I just the special last night :wink:. I dont know who to answer that question, try contact the moderaters : frogboy4 or Phillip Chapman to help you

See ya

MuppetDanny

anathema

Reaction score
Hi greatoldies4you:

AFAIK all the UK releases are uncut; however, they are also unplayable in the average US video recorder. Different video standards...

I may be able to assist you with a conversion - please feel free to drop me a private email.

MahnaMahna

Reaction score
Here is a link to where you can download 5 of the 7 cuts that were made. I will also be posting the other 2 ("Tree Lighting" and "Fozzie's Stocking") when they arrive in the mail.

http://www.geocities.com/muppetchristmas/mfc.html

Mark

PS If a lot of people try to download in a short time, Geocities gets cheap with the bandwidth and shuts it down for about an hour...... So keep trying!

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
Umm, am I late? :big_grin: Sorry, didn't see this post...

Anyone who is looking for a copy of the Uncut MFC can email me by clicking the email button under this post. I would love to spread the love to everyone. :smile:

-Matt