1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

New Christmas avatars!

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by Barry Lee, Nov 27, 2004.

1. christyb New Member

K. I just emailed it to you. I really like yours. And my sister now makes me play the muppet babies theme song a million times a day. :)
  2. FISH'N'WOLFE New Member

"I really like yours." Thanks! "And my sister now makes me play the muppet babies theme song a million times a day." LOL! Fun stuff.

I replied to your e-mail :)
  3. christyb New Member

Mine's up and it's great. Thanks Kev.

On a side note.

Well everyone It's time for me to go home. Good night and be safe!
  4. FISH'N'WOLFE New Member

You're welcome!
  5. JaniceFerSure Active Member

I found this nice New Year's avatar.:D
  6. HeraLirambar New Member

I tried taking time to make edit avatar so it would look good, but it came out crappy. So then I did it as fast as I could, and it came out better than before. Of course.

I think I'll do this for every holiday.
  7. Whatever Active Member

It's almost time for Christmas avvies! Well, it's a little early still. I'm not going to have one this year. With all this travelling, I don't have access to my computer and the avvies stored on it. But I'm looking foward to seeing what everyone else has!
  8. Beauregard Well-Known Member

Whatever, if you want one just gimme a shout, and I'll ping one to an e-mail address where you can put it up. Or, if you have a photobucket, you can direct link your avi from there.
  9. Vic Romano Active Member

Mine will be the standard with a Santa hat... but not until black Friday (day after Thanksgiving)
  10. Whatever Active Member

See, I don't have Thanksgiving this year, so my sense of time is sorta messed up.
    I may take you up on that, thanks Beau!
  11. D'Snowth Well-Known Member

What's up with the avatar option?

If were no longer allowed to have animated avatars, how Beau's getting away with it? And since when (and why) are animated avatars not allowed here at MC?
  12. DanDanStrawberry Active Member

I must agree. I have a fabulous picture of Madonna doing the Vogue which shalln't be my avatar for a great deal of time....
  13. Beauregard Well-Known Member

Avi explaination!!!

The new system shrinks non animated pics to fit in file-size and height, etc, size. But cannot do that for animated pics. To have an animated avatar, you must set the file size the same as the avatars here.

Beaudeloo
  14. Effralyo Active Member

Could aaanyoooone help? I'd like to have a "SantaFralyo"one :)...
  15. Effralyo Active Member

Pity that my new Zelly one does NOT resize automatically... :(
    Ef:sing:{Missing Beaidelodiloooooo}ralyo
  16. RedDragon New Member

Here's my x-mas avy, an angel.
  17. Luke Active Member

.... and for that we shall all be thankful! ;)

(sorry, not a big maddie fan)
  18. DanDanStrawberry Active Member

19. KermieBaby47 Well-Known Member

I changed mine as well. Probably gonna change it again when I take some better pics of Rufus, maybe a few wearing a Santa hat!
  20. DanDanStrawberry Active Member

I suppose I should get one too...