1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

New Christmas avatars!

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by Barry Lee, Nov 27, 2004.

1. Erine81981

Erine81981 Active Member

It's ok but I need something better. Please hope that I'm not trying to be mean to say that you can't do it but I don't like how the santa hat looks and Grover on how he looks. Please forgive me and don't be mad. I love you. *looks around* *whew*
  2. theprawncracker

theprawncracker Well-Known Member

3. Erine81981

Erine81981 Active Member

There also ok but still not what I want. I feel so bad when others do stuff for me and I don't get sadified. It makes me feel mean and rude. Sorry guys. I want a little more help. Who did my one avatar with "Grover,Herry and Cookie Monster" standing next to a mike. They did great. I'll try my best and all guys. Thanks those to who has tried there best to make me feel good.
  4. anythingmuppet

anythingmuppet New Member

Alrighty. Sorry if it didnt meet your expectations :(
  5. Erine81981

Erine81981 Active Member

I feel really bad now. I'm sorry. But you tried your best. The thought that counts. Thanks for trying. I've always enjoyed your company.
  6. Erine81981

Erine81981 Active Member

I still need some help. Can Vic help me please with my new Avatars?
  7. rumtar_10165

rumtar_10165 New Member

8. Erine81981

Erine81981 Active Member

9. Erine81981

Erine81981 Active Member

Lookie at my new avatar! Thanks everyone for trying their best to make me happy that I made my own.
  10. rumtar_10165

rumtar_10165 New Member

11. Barry Lee

Barry Lee Active Member

Here's my Santa Fozzie from John Denver and The Muppets Christmas Together.
  12. OverUnderAround

OverUnderAround New Member

Well... here's mine.:)
  13. wes

wes Active Member

Sam from sam and friends, I got this from a Muppet site an old Christmas Card from Henson Inc
  14. JimmyDeanDog

JimmyDeanDog Member

Added a Christmas cap on Rowlf here....
    :)

Happy Holidays Everyone!
  15. Vic Romano

Vic Romano Active Member

I was just curious how long everyone is gonna' keep their Christmas avatars up for? I'm planning until the day after my birthday (January 15). :)
  16. DanDanStrawberry

DanDanStrawberry Active Member

I kept mine up about 10 seconds. As per usual, I don't want to grow tired of my avatar ;)
  17. OverUnderAround

OverUnderAround New Member

Well mine came down Jan.1... Now Kermit and Jim have removed their Santa hats.:)
  18. MrsPepper

MrsPepper Active Member

I'm probably gonna keep mine till at least mid-January.

And Dan, by the way, your new avatar is looking pretty cool.
  19. Erine81981

Erine81981 Active Member

Don't know when mine will come down but it will later on. I just want to come up with some new ones.