New classic Muppet fan group!

RKUNKLER

Reaction score
I like all of the Muppets works except Muppets tonight. That as the only thing i hated and i think most people here liked all of it too.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
::shrugs:: I saw one episode of MT and it just didn't grab me. It's not my kind of humor. I understood the classic Muppets, their comedy and sensibilities. I'm not going to suddenly change my own sensibilities just because they've in some ways changed theirs. (I'm not saying anyone is demanding that I do, I'm just stating the reasons for my opinion.) :smile:

And yes, Kermit's always been a little rude to Piggy on occasion, heh. But before, you knew he really loved her inside. He said some rude things, but he knew the battle was hopeless, lol. The same way he knew it was hopeless to control his gang of loonies (not that he'd ever want to, hehe).

Now when he says things, I honestly wonder why he's even with her in the first place, he doesn't seem to like her very much, lol! Piggy clearly has no chance with him. And in general, they're not a gang of loonies now, they're jaded members of cool pop culture.

Yeah, I know, I said I wasn't getting into the discussion, sorry! Lol Again, we just need to respect our different opinions. And as I've said many times, I don't think any one person is to blame for any problems as of late. I admire them for continuing. It's just that the Muppets are classic and can't be easily repeated. :smile: