New Coke Commercial: Lime in the Coke You Nut

HeartlessGiant

Reaction score
"That's called The Kermit And Piggy Story... that's where I've heard the song sung first."

That's the chap, that's the chap. Man, i'm suprised that tape still works. I got it when i was about 5, which makes it about 15 years of muppety fun.

It also has one of my favorite Floyd quotes. He throws Ms. Piggy's dog, foofoo into a drawer and shuts, then yells, "BREATHE THROUGH THE KEY-HOLE, TURKEY DOG!" and cracks up laughing.

Good stuff.

Well, i've commandeered this thread long enough. Feel free to get back on topic! :big_grin:

Beauregard

Reaction score
Wow! I've never seen the scene with Floyd and FooFoo. I always heard that he hated her, though. Gosh! How funny!

Vic Romano

Reaction score
My original post was very long, well thought out and it broke down the commercial in a precise manner of it's pros and cons... but I decided to erase that post and just say "Zaph-a-floo-na-ha"

Beauregard

Reaction score
Vic Romano said:
My original post was very long, well thought out and it broke down the commercial in a precise manner of it's pros and cons... but I decided to erase that post and just say "Zaph-a-floo-na-ha"
*snort*

*snicker*

*snigger*

*laughs out loud*

Vic, that was your best line Ever.

*exits stage left*