New Collectible Kermit Steiff Plush

Kermieuk

Reaction score
hI,

I spoke to my local Steiff stockest today here in the UK, she is off to a Fair in New York tomorrow and is hoping to see Kermit on display.

She told me that usually the North American exclusives are packaged in a bag, I was hoping for a 'posher' box of some sort with Kermit/ Muppet graphics, but maybe not.

She also said that MAYBE this could be the beginning of a Steiff line, usually one a year, maybe we could see Piggy next and I think we were both excited about top Bear makers putting there touch on Fozzie, fingers crossed?

The news that the head is gonna be changed is great, I'll reserve judgement til I see the final item, and will decide if Im gonna buy one or not.

Chris

Vic Romano

Reaction score
Gee-zus, is he supposed to gum me to death after he robs me?

muppetperson

Reaction score
I just put a deposit down for a Kermit Steiff.They said shipping is usually 2nd quarter but he could even come sometime this Summer.

Kermieuk

Reaction score
Has anyone heard any more about this item?

Its been ages with no word and no new photos?

Chris:smile:

Davina

Reaction score
i'm sorry.. nearly $300 for a 13 inch doll... he'd have to be one heck of an amazing item for me to even consider thinking about getting him.. esp with the way the economy is sucking everyone dry right now.. i hope these turn out well and sell, but i doubt i'll ever be getting one...

zns

Reaction score
i'm sorry.. nearly $300 for a 13 inch doll... he'd have to be one heck of an amazing item for me to even consider thinking about getting him.. esp with the way the economy is sucking everyone dry right now.. i hope these turn out well and sell, but i doubt i'll ever be getting one...
Yeah that does seem a little pricy. But in terms of the economy, I believe very strongly that we will all get out of this funk one way or another. I have no doubt that Obama will see through to this issue.

Drtooth

Reaction score
i'm sorry.. nearly $300 for a 13 inch doll... he'd have to be one heck of an amazing item for me to even consider thinking about getting him..
Clearly unfamiliar with Steiff Plush.... :big_grin: