1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

New Custom Puppet Pictures

Discussion in 'Puppet News' started by bezalel, Aug 17, 2006.

1. sleepylagoon

sleepylagoon New Member

"cool", he said . . .containing his anticipation
  2. bezalel

bezalel New Member

Thanks Keeermit and sleepylagoon!
  3. bezalel

bezalel New Member

4. renegade

renegade Member

BEZALEL I'm Sitting here At my Desk at work Crying !!!
    THOSE ARE AMAZING!!!!!
    Sreetvee Knocked me OVER in my chair and The Witch Picked me right back UP!!!!
  5. Lab Rat

Lab Rat Member

Those are fantastic puppets Bezalel well done
  6. Blink

Blink Member

You are a serious master builder. And one of the most creative builders I know. I have always been a fan and I am even more so now. The list of things I like about each puppet would be almost endless. It is stuff like this that shows why you are one of my favourite builders ever.
  7. sleepylagoon

sleepylagoon New Member

OMG! BEZALEL YOU CONTINUE TO OUTDO YOURSELF WITH EVERY POST!!!
    The characters are awesome, the construction is top notch, I am at a lost for words, you are setting the bar incredibly high!

You are my hero
    :crazy: :D :flirt:
  8. Tztz

Tztz Member

Great stuff. seriously, you are great!!
  9. PuppetMom

PuppetMom New Member

Bezalel...this is why I buy patterns from you!! You are an amazing talent & everytime I see another of your creations, I want to buy another pattern!! There is no end to your creativity. Thanks for all the inspiration! Steevee was great, but the witch is my definite fave!!
  10. BorkBork

BorkBork New Member

Ever heard of the never ending story? ;)
  11. bezalel

bezalel New Member

Thanks guys! You're making me blush over here. It's been fun (and a lot of work) building these characters. I can't wait to see them brought to life by the performers. Steevee has got a few little "robot" surprises packed in that I can't wait to see in action in the final production.

Anyway, thanks again for all the comments. I'm still working on a few more characters. I'll post pictures when they are done!
  12. wes

wes Active Member

Beautiful!!! this proves that puppetry is really a work of art!
  13. Phantom

Phantom New Member

You already know my feelings. I'm blown away.
  14. thefroglives

thefroglives New Member

where do you get those wonderful toys?
  15. gfarkwort

gfarkwort Member

O_O :o :mad: :(

they're not toys.......
  16. thefroglives

thefroglives New Member

Haven't you seen Batman ... it was a quote silly​
  17. gfarkwort

gfarkwort Member

you didn't say it like a quote....

....and it seems like a rather obscure quote...anyone could have said it
  18. Punch'n'Judy

Punch'n'Judy New Member

The actual quote is "Where does he get all of those wonderful toys?" - The Joker

Sorry, just being picky!

James
  19. thefroglives

thefroglives New Member

20. dkmontgomery

dkmontgomery Member

Awesome Work!

Very nice work. Totally motivates me to keep working on my puppets to perfect the various techniques. I am a big fan of project puppet patterns. They are fantastic patterns to work from as a starting point.:halo: