1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

New Doggy Puppet on Ebay

Discussion in 'Puppets For Sale' started by CraftyDen, Jun 21, 2006.

1. CraftyDen

CraftyDen Member

Of course you can buy eyes off me:excited:
  2. CraftyDen

CraftyDen Member

Hello again, I can now put my website address on, it is www.thecraftyden.tk take a look and sign my guestbook if you have the time. Oh, Aol browsers won't let you on, try it through explorer.
  3. puppetise

puppetise Member

4. Punch'n'Judy

Punch'n'Judy New Member

I really like the Punch Judy and Crocodile on the opening page (the ones with the sausages). Are they yours? Some very nice puppets, congrats.

James
  5. CraftyDen

CraftyDen Member

no, they aren't my puppets theyr'e are a logo. I work for a punch and judy puppeteer, he's been one for forty years. Did you know there is only 100 punch and judy puppeteers left in U.K.
  6. Punch'n'Judy

Punch'n'Judy New Member

Well there are 150 performing members of the Punch and Judy Fellowship and plenty more performers who aren't members, so I'd think 100 is rather below the true number. However, had he meant performers who do a decent show I'd think the number to have one less '0' than he suggested!
  7. CraftyDen

CraftyDen Member

LOL, I'll let him know he's got his figures wrong. He's a very good Punch an Judy performer though.
  8. Puppetplanet

Puppetplanet Member

Nice dog puppet on eBay! For some reason, I can't get your web link to work though. :confused:
  9. CraftyDen

CraftyDen Member

Thanks, some one told me if you are on AOL it won't allow them to get in, they had to try explorer.
  10. Puppetplanet

Puppetplanet Member

I don't have aol and I still can't get in. I am using explorer and even tried to manually type the address in rather than click a link.

I wanna see too! :cry:
  11. CraftyDen

CraftyDen Member

lol, I don't know what to say. Has anybody else got any suggestions?
  12. Puppetplanet

Puppetplanet Member

Hmmmm, I even found your site by doing a google search, but I still can't open it from there. It keeps telling me that the page has either been moved or is unavailable. :confused:
  13. CraftyDen

CraftyDen Member

I'm confused too!
  14. puppetise

puppetise Member

works for me
  15. Puppetplanet

Puppetplanet Member

It's a conspiracy! My pc must not be letting me me have a look. I even tried rebooting. :mad:
  16. KermieBaby47

KermieBaby47 Well-Known Member

Oh man!!! He has puppy-dog eyes!!! Looks great, good job CraftyDen. Haven't checked out your site yet (the wife is ancy to have her turn at the computer tonight, lol), but be sure I will. And he look's to be selling well too!
  17. CraftyDen

CraftyDen Member

Thanks Kermie, I like your artwork, very talented.