1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

New eBay Puppet (WITH BONUS PUPPET!)

Discussion in 'Puppets For Sale' started by Keeermit, Jul 5, 2009.

Buy the Muppets Most Wanted Blu-ray and Save 43%!

1. BobThePizzaBoy

BobThePizzaBoy Well-Known Member

I was just talking about the main puppet in the auction, not Gonzo. But I can only imagine how much Gonzo would cost to make.
  2. rtgentry

rtgentry Member

Oh ok,
  3. rtgentry

rtgentry Member

I still remember when He did a Kermit bonus puppet. It was with an AWESOME little mouse puppet. I wanted the mouse puppet )rat or whatever it was! But the bids got so stinkn high I couldnt justify it. This guy is awesome too.

Hey Jarrod does Gonzo have an eye mech?
  4. BobThePizzaBoy

BobThePizzaBoy Well-Known Member

That's cool! I would have loved to win a Kermit replica with a mouse. :)
  5. rtgentry

rtgentry Member

WOW WOW WOW, It just sold for almost 1K$. They saved me about 805$ lol:sing:
  6. That saved me about the same amount . . . kinda glad, kinda not. I thought you already had a nice Gonzo?