New episodes of Whose Line Is It Anyway!...maybe

AAO

Reaction score
This show is the greatest! A group that I was in since 2002, called: "Comedians of the 3rd Kind" toured and did improv based upon "Whose Line" but we had our own style. Improv is the greatest I've always thought. It's the best form of entertainment I think out there. You don't know what to expect!!! IT's can be contriversal, sweet, outrageous, silly, and so on! I really do thank "Whose Line" for teaching me improv..

unclematt

Reaction score
I helped found a small improv group called The Devils Advocate at Northern Illinois University

jediX

Reaction score
D'Snowth said:
Well aparently, Drew has a new improvisation show with SOME of the Whose Line cast including Colin. Besides, the other cast has moved on to other projects, Wayne's working a new CD, Colin's working on a new show with his wife, and performing live with Brad, who know's what Ryan or Chip are up to, Greg's still performing, and Kathy's performing with an all-woman sketch troupe.
Drew is touring with the Improv All-Stars again. I heard somebody win a pair of tickets on-air a few days ago for the show this Friday (I am sure they said it was for Drew AND the All-Stars), but Ticketmaster only shows him as being in town solo. Oh well, I'd have loved to have gone to that regardless. Little-known fact: I have every "Drew Carey Show" episode on tape. Good stuff.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Ugh. So I've missed out on all the new stuff from this season and from last as well? Will see if I start watching it again.

BTW: Drew Carey's Green Screen was originally aired on the WB network.
And that's not a Christmas show... The Christmas show from the original version where they had 6 guests... Now that was a Christmas show!

D'Snowth

Reaction score
jediX said:
Drew is touring with the Improv All-Stars again. I heard somebody win a pair of tickets on-air a few days ago for the show this Friday (I am sure they said it was for Drew AND the All-Stars), but Ticketmaster only shows him as being in town solo. Oh well, I'd have loved to have gone to that regardless. Little-known fact: I have every "Drew Carey Show" episode on tape. Good stuff.
You do?

Well tell me this, in "Drew Live II", what all did Kathy Greenwood do besides the paramedic at the beginning of the show?

jediX

Reaction score
I'll have to check this evening after I make my action figure run, assuming I didn't delete the file. I recorded them all digitally so I wouldn't have to bother with VHS, but when I first began, I accidentally taped them as multimedia so they lost their aspect ratio. I ultimately decided to scrap these recordings and start fresh, so I lost a good deal of them, but I kept all of the ones I had chopped the ads from. Since the station I tape the shows from daily has been running shows from the third season or so lately, I'm sure I have Live #2 somewhere...which means I may have to do some unnamed file checking. If that makes any sense.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Yeah, I just saw it this morning, Drew had a shark on his butt.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I don't know, I wasn't really paying attention.