New episodes of Whose Line Is It Anyway!...maybe

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Oh boy! Even though it was a rerun, one of my favorite episode was on tonight! The one where Colin kept touching everyone!

unclematt

Reaction score
Did anyone ever see when Ryan broke the light with his head?

AAO

Reaction score
Yeah! I remember that one. But I think one of my favorites was when they were playing the "Superheroes" game and Ryan was "Close Death Experience Man", Brad was - well something? , Colin was "Spawning Salmon Man", and Wayne was "Boy Trapped in a Wind Tunnel". Now they're playing the game, but when Wayne comes in, he went over board and attempted using Brad's chair as a way to lift his feet up and make him look like he was blowing away. But then he ends up flipping over in the chair, knocking over the table where the pitcher and glasses of water sit! Then Colin runs over and acts like a Salmon jumping into a waterfall. There's a quick shot to Drew's face and he looks concerned. Ryan and Brad are keeping the game going and Wayne is okay. The game then ends and everyone's laughing. Ryan says, "There's a lot of water near the electrical stuff. And I think that's enough with my 'close to death routine'." Then Drew acts like he's pouting and says jokingly, "We can never have anything nice. You all and your superhero games." Then a crew member cleans up the water. Brad says, "We have no water." Then there's a shot to Ryan and Colin. Ryan grabs the pitcher of water and says, "Colin, water?" Colin says, "Why, yes." They clink their glasses together and say, "Cheers!". Very VeRY VERY FUNnY! and so odd I remembered everything they said!

D'Snowth

Reaction score
AAO said:
Yeah! I remember that one. But I think one of my favorites was when they were playing the "Superheroes" game and Ryan was "Close Death Experience Man", Brad was - well something? , Colin was "Spawning Salmon Man", and Wayne was "Boy Trapped in a Wind Tunnel". Now they're playing the game, but when Wayne comes in, he went over board and attempted using Brad's chair as a way to lift his feet up and make him look like he was blowing away. But then he ends up flipping over in the chair, knocking over the table where the pitcher and glasses of water sit! Then Colin runs over and acts like a Salmon jumping into a waterfall. There's a quick shot to Drew's face and he looks concerned. Ryan and Brad are keeping the game going and Wayne is okay. The game then ends and everyone's laughing. Ryan says, "There's a lot of water near the electrical stuff. And I think that's enough with my 'close to death routine'." Then Drew acts like he's pouting and says jokingly, "We can never have anything nice. You all and your superhero games." Then a crew member cleans up the water. Brad says, "We have no water." Then there's a shot to Ryan and Colin. Ryan grabs the pitcher of water and says, "Colin, water?" Colin says, "Why, yes." They clink their glasses together and say, "Cheers!". Very VeRY VERY FUNnY! and so odd I remembered everything they said!
Aw man, that sounds ever funnier than the neon light!
I remember during one game of "World's Worst" where Drew accidentally slipped on the steps on stage, and fell down. Greg then purposely falls down afterwards, as does Ryan, while Colin's just standing there in his usual Colin Mochrie way.
Oh and cool news, tomorrow night, Kathy's gonna be singing, but it's still not a hoedown or anything!

Muppetfreak

Reaction score
According to IMDB, and I am not sure that I believe them, these "new" episdoes are patched together from unused of the old episodes.

If this were true, wouldn't eveyone be in a different shirt in every scene?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
That's the way's it's been since the beginning. But it's true on account that they haven't done any taping since 2001.

AAO

Reaction score
Well think about this - they say "new" episodes - but have u noticed that Colin has a little bit more on top . . . and if you've seen him on hte "Drew Carey Green ScreenShow" You'll notice Colin's a little older with less hair...And if you watch on Mondays every episode you'll catch Wayne wearing the same shirt from the last show or something like that. See, how they film the shows is just like they would "Hollywood Squares" or other games shows. They film like four shows in one day with different audiences. Then ABC scrambles them up and play them in different orders. But now they're in syndication and sometimes gets played together...But again, some of these episodes are "never before seen" so therefore new...

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Yeah. One of the new episodes, however, was actually an episode that was held-over from the first season due to a pre-emptment by a speach by president Clinton.

Katzi428

Reaction score
"Green Screen" is on Comedy Central on Mondays at 2 & 2:30 PM EST. Other times it's on in the earlier morning. The show's hillarious!:smile:
As for "Whose Line" I catch it on The Family Channel on the nights when it's on.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Katzi428 said:
"Green Screen" is on Comedy Central on Mondays at 2 & 2:30 PM EST. Other times it's on in the earlier morning. The show's hillarious!:smile:
As for "Whose Line" I catch it on The Family Channel on the nights when it's on.
Funny how they pass off Whose Line as a "family show".:smile:
AAO, that's similar to the way Whose Line is taped...according to Ryan, they would shoot every 6 months, on Saturdays and Sunday, and shoot 3 to 4 shows a night. They're just too lazy to go to the extra trouble to get new audiences and stuff like that for each taping. Sometimes they edit out certain material to keep from going over-time and then re-use the material later in "new" episodes. Sometimes certain material gets cut out all together due to complications with censors.