1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

New Figures Desktop Image

Discussion in 'On the Web' started by GWGumby, Aug 1, 2002.

1. GWGumby

GWGumby New Member

camax - I'll try and send them to you. You may have to wait awhile since today's my day off, and I may be going on a business trip immediately Monday morning. The files are on my work computer, and I'm not sure when I'll be there and logged on to Muppet Central to remember to send them to you. If it's been over a week, feel free to bump this thread to remind me.

I love to see what people can create, so please share when you can!
  2. Fozzie Bear

Fozzie Bear Well-Known Member

looks great!

The new arches!!

Kev
  3. camax

camax New Member

Sure GWGumby - no super rush - I went and had a nice long weekend away from the computer as well, so I'll "bug" you if you like later, but I bet you'll remember, because you have Muppets on the brain and can't stay away (lucky for us!) :excited:
  4. camilla

camilla New Member

Congratulations. i'm being a sheep as your jpeg is now on my wallpaper. it is fabulous to look at. Wish i had more muppet figures