1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

New Fraggle Dolls coming from Sababa in 2004

Discussion in 'Fraggle Rock' started by Aerosmith, Aug 19, 2003.

1. Foodie Active Member

Well, there's always internet shopping & bidding.
    :smirk:

Nick
  2. Fozzie Bear Moderator

3. Drtooth Well-Known Member

It's... uh... better looking in real life, though... :smirk:
  4. maroonedonmars New Member

i am not pulling your leg, i did see them at newbury comics. i don't have a picture because i don't carry around a camera with me, and even if i did, i am pretty sure it is illegal to take pictures inside a store [some stores say this because they think people are "stealing" ideas of how to set up their own stores, etc].
  5. Fozzie Bear Moderator

I was defending those who saw it as opposed to the guy who said that you and another were pulling his leg because he said that JHC and others stated the dolls don't exist. I know they exist. I have a good resource of info telling me so.
  6. Zack the Dog Active Member

Yes as Foz said, they do exist, I saw a picture on-line of Red as well. She really good! I'm sure they will be in other stores threw the months, it might be in January or Febuary could be sooner or later, i don't really know. But they are only test marketing them now, as it's been said, so they are only for sale in very few loacations.

Zach,
  7. Chad Kermit New Member

I exist too. At least I think I do. Could all of this be some crazy dream?
  8. Foodie Active Member

I hope not cuz I want those new fraggles. :smirk:

Nick
  9. Erine81981 Active Member

They do have what they think is what Red and Gobo will look like on toughpigs.com.
  10. Foodie Active Member

I can't tell, does Gobo come with his scarf?

Nick :smirk: :excited:
  11. Mayhem Roadie New Member

They definately are out already, saw both Gobo and Red at Hot Topic in Berkeley CA yesterday. They also has 3 Doozers, but there were little boxed PVC's, very well done, lots of detail. The Plushes were 12.99 and the Doozers were 5.99 each.
  12. radionate New Member

That's not what they think they look like, but actually what they are.

Does anyone have any info on the Doozer PVCs? Who made these? Why hadn't we heard about these before?
  13. Foodie Active Member

HOT Diggity!

A good pal of mine who lives in CA found all the Hot Topic fraggle stuff for me last night! He got me 2 Reds, 2 Gobos and I think 2 of the 3 different doozers they had. One was Cotterpin!

* does the dance of the joyous radish * :smirk:

Nick :smirk: :smirk:
  14. Fozzie Bear Moderator

Nah, because then it would all be in color, and we could fly.
  15. Stulz Member

Fraggles (and Doozers) FOUND!!!

Fraggle and Doozer sighting:

Hot Topic - Westminster Mall

Just got they're shipment in on 10.26.03

All the employees I talked with seemd really stoked about having Fraggle nmerchandise!

I Just happen to be in the mall and bought mine right then and there!!
    :D

To answer RadioNate: The Doozers are also released by Sababa Toys. A surprise litte (get it - Doozers-) treat for us all!!

Great Packages, and on the back it says "Jim Henson's Fraggle Rock 20 Years" in a great new logo.

Much better then "The Muppet Show: 25 Years" logo

On a side note: Got My Red home :excited: and realised she has "Gobo's" :smirk:Tag !!

:eek:

hmmmmmm....

Well, back to Westminster I guess.......
  16. Drtooth Well-Known Member

I can't wait to see the PVC's... I wonder if they'll have other Fraggle Characters as PVC's as well, especially Jr. Gorg.
  17. Just picked up my :smirk: and :excited: at hot topic here in Salt Lake City! Awsome! I also have the 3 doozers! They have a Yellow hat worker, a red hat architect, and the lovely cotterpin, they also show a picture of the real doozers, from the show! On the back of the box it says "Doin' things that Doozers do! From the radish mines of Fraggle Rock, come these collectable Doozer figurines. Workin' till Doozer dawn, the Doozers live to build their architecture and bring smiles to caverns of all shapes and sizes."
    "Fraggle Rock (regular logo)
    ~years~ (with vine looking things!)
    I love it!
    Tyler
  18. beaker Well-Known Member

Eeee! I was 5 years old all over again...*very very* giddy, just got my Red plush and 3 pack of Doozers figures! What a very nice unexpected surprise.
    *cant wait to see what other FR stuff is in the works*
  19. Drtooth Well-Known Member

I forget... did they actually work in radish mines? I thought they just knit and build those doozer towers.

What did doozer sticks taste like anyway? I guess something like pretzles... :smirk: :excited:
  20. Zack the Dog Active Member

I think they said vegatables, I remember one time when Gobo and Wembly were eatting them they said they tasted like Tomatos I think, plus other veggies

When I was younger I always thought Rock Candy was what a Doozer stick would taste like because of the look and clear white color. :) :D

Zach,