New Fraggle Dolls coming from Sababa in 2004

Foodie

Reaction score
Phillip Chapman said:
Gobo and Red are the only Fraggle dolls Sababa is making right now. They are waiting to see how they sell before they commit to any others.
* messes pants * JOYEEEE!
:smirk:

Nick

Aerosmith

Reaction score
Phillip Chapman said:
Gobo and Red are the only Fraggle dolls Sababa is making right now. They are waiting to see how they sell before they commit to any others.
No Boober. Make me sad. :cry:

Foodie

Reaction score
Aerosmith said:

There will be a Boober. I only say this because I feel it in the Force!

Nick

Drtooth

Reaction score
Aerosmith said:

Not yet... but there will be, if Red and Gobo do well... and we can only hope they do...

(Dreaming of a 2 3 piece Fraggle Bean Bag sets, Gobo, Boober, Mokey on one, Wembley, Red, and Travelling Matt on the other..)

Chad Kermit

Reaction score
They did not have Red. Price was 11.99 Good choice of fabrics except shirt. Neat fibers used for hair. Individual stands with lots of little strands attached much like an actuall feather. Also, be nice if hang tag told the history about the show. The Fraggle's have been out of the spot light for some time so some -not anyone here - may need a refresher course, Fraggle 101.

Chad Kermit

wembleyfraggle

Reaction score
Phillip Chapman said:
Ok, if this is true than where can the rest of us find them? If only 3 states have this comic book shop than how can the rest of us get our hands on them? If they are testing these 2 fraggles to see how well they sell, why only test them in 3 states, they would sell more if they were in the rest of the states! Also, any knews on when www.sababatoys.com will be out of construction? They will have the answers!
Tyler :excited: :smirk:
Also I drew some of my own muppet icons like these :smile: Who can I send them to to have them possabley put on this page?

Foodie

Reaction score
wembleyfraggle said:
Ok, if this is true than where can the rest of us find them? If only 3 states have this comic book shop than how can the rest of us get our hands on them? If they are testing these 2 fraggles to see how well they sell, why only test them in 3 states, they would sell more if they were in the rest of the states! Also, any knews on when www.sababatoys.com will be out of construction? They will have the answers!
Tyler :excited: :smirk:
Also I drew some of my own muppet icons like these :smile: Who can I send them to to have them possabley put on this page?
I've had a few people check the Newbury Comics close to them ... since they don't have 'em in Ohio * grumbles *. Anyway, one guy did say that they sold the last Red they had and to try back at a later date. So, it seems like they may really be out there. It is odd though that nobody can produce photos of these or give any info.

Nick
:smirk:

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
"Ok, if this is true than where can the rest of us find them? If only 3 states have this comic book shop than how can the rest of us get our hands on them? If they are testing these 2 fraggles to see how well they sell, why only test them in 3 states, they would sell more if they were in the rest of the states!"

Tyler, Sababa muppet plush have been avablive at other stores such as Media Play, Hot Topic and even at claytons cards. I would think these would pop up at Hot Topic and they have had more then a few Fraggle Rock shirts for girls there for a few years now.

Zach,