New Fraggle Rock archives book coming in September

zns

Reaction score
As soon as the cover art comes out, I will definitely pre-order the book. I would love to see Muppet Central's review of it as well as the upcoming Jim Henson biography.

animalrescuer

Reaction score
Definitely looking forward to this book,since Fraggle Rock is one of my favorite Muppet projects ever.

PanthraDion

Reaction score
Right now I just want to scream, I am that excited. This is just so amazing! I am definitely going to add this book to my one book collection of Jim Henson books. (The other being Jim Henson: The Works.) :excited:

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
See this I would definitely consider getting because it's something new. Great news! :excited:

zns

Reaction score
I was just looking at the Amazon.com page for the book, the release date now says March 2014. I wonder what that's all about?

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
I was just looking at the Amazon.com page for the book, the release date now says March 2014. I wonder what that's all about?
WHAT?? I HAVE TO WAIT TIL' NEXT YEAR BY MARCH?? That's not fair! I want that book by my birthday (it's September 20). It isn't right! Why??????

charlietheowl

Reaction score
Super lame. It would have made perfect sense for it to come out with the show's thirtieth anniversary, but I guess thirty-one will have to do.