New Gobo art

Foodie

Reaction score
Effralyo said:
Neat! Wanna ask you, as a colleague - what media do you use? Are you a watercolorist (like me
I used marker & colored pencil with a little bit of white acrylic. :smirk:

Nick

Foodie

Reaction score
Thanks guys. Glad ya liked Gobo. :smirk:

Nick

F

furryredmonster

Wow!! You drew that?? Omg!!! I could not draw if my life depended on it. That's awesome... if only I could draw like that...

Effralyo

Reaction score
Foodie said:
I used marker & colored pencil with a little bit of white acrylic. :smirk:
Mhm, thanks. I firstly mistook it for corrector, which I often use myself. Try watercolor+pastels someday - you`ll not pity. Marker+pencils is certainly good, but take lots of time :frown: when you want get a result quickler.

Foodie

Reaction score
Effralyo said:
Mhm, thanks. I firstly mistook it for corrector, which I often use myself. Try watercolor+pastels someday - you`ll not pity. Marker+pencils is certainly good, but take lots of time when you want get a result quickler.
I've never liked how pastels feel on my fingers. I've been wanting to get back into my painting. I used to use guache & watercolors a lot. Marker & colored pencil is faster and since I use them so much, I've gotten comfy with them. :smirk:

Nick

Erine81981

Reaction score
That is awsome! Your really good at painting I see. I wished I could paint that way. I could draw it but not paint it. Keep up the good work.