New Henson "R2" DVD's coming this Feb. & July '05

muppet_dk

Reaction score
MuppetDanny said:
According to play.com a new Fraggle Rock DVD will be released on 25th July 2005 called "Let The Music Play" No special feature confimed yet.
Hmm.....wonder what will be on that. My guess is that it will be with the English Doc segments since the disc "Dance your cares away" looks like the US release.

I also noticed that the discs that was planed for June has been pushed back. Most of them to the 25th of june & Ghost Of Faffner Hall has gotten it's relese changed to 29/08 2005

And noticed that they are also gonna release the hoobs on 19/09/2005 http://www.play.com/play247.asp?page=title&r=R2&title=667252&p=57&g=72&pa=sr

MuppetDanny

Reaction score
FR: "Dance Your Cares Away" Cover Revealed

I just found the offical UK DVD cover art for "Dance Your Cares Away", However it's very different to the US cover - check it out!

Click to View

MuppetDanny

Reaction score
Update

MuppetDanny said:
According to play.com a new Fraggle Rock DVD will be released on 25th July 2005 called "Let The Music Play" No special feature confimed yet.

I presume this will be the 5th volume title after "Doin' Things That Doozers Do" DVD in the U.S.

Any comments?
I have some good news and bad news:

The good news is the DVD are using UK verisons :excited: but the bad news is it's the same epsidoes used on 2-disc CTHE prints. The epsidoes are : "Capture The Moon" & "Booberock" :frown: . Also the cover art also says "Vol 1" on the front aswell - let hope HIT uses new ones next time.

for the full info click here

MuppetDanny

Reaction score
Update

MuppetDanny said:
I just found the offical UK DVD cover art for "Dance Your Cares Away", However it's very different to the US cover - check it out!

Click to View
The DVD only contains the animated verison at the moment, the epsiodes are : "No Fraggle Is An Island", "Big Trouble For A Little Fraggle" & "Necessity Is The Fraggle of Invention". No special features :frown:

for the full info click here